bite me

yoongi is me when taekook did this...

Third Person View

Jungkook didn't dwell on the fact that Taehyung left his house unannounced, he just thought Taehyung was on his way back to his house when he called Hyuna. With that thought in mind, he peacefully got dressed and went to work.

He was seated in his chair, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he was looking through emails.
There was a knock at his door as he looked up and saw Maddie.

He smiled softly before taking his glasses off and standing.
"What are you doing here?"
"Lunch." She said as she held up a bag of Panda Express.
"Thanks, doll." He said as he pulled her into an embrace.

"H-how's Taehyung?" She hesitantly asked.
"The night went smoothly." leaving out the fact that he almost made Taehyung pee his pants becuase he wouldn't let him go. "But I couldn't find him this morning."
"What do you mean you couldn't find him? What if he's hurt? Don't you have his number?"
Jungkook chuckled pulling her close.
"Why are you so worried about my fiance?"

"Don't call him that." She mumbled as she played with Jungkook's buttons.
The raven gulped and titled her head up, pecking her soft lips.
"As you wish. But no, he never gave me his number and he didn't even care to leave a note."
"I hope he's okay." She said, laying her head on Jungkook's chest.
Jungkook hummed, leaning his chin on the crown of her head.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Jungkook had dinner with Maddie before going home, he insisted for her to stay at his house like usual but she felt uncomfortable knowing Taehyung will also be there.

He walked in and called out of the blonde to no response. He toed his shoes off, walking upstairs to hear the shower in his bathroom. He nodded to himself as he changed out of his clothes, waiting for the blonde on the bed.

The door opened to the bathroom, Taehyung walked out with a towel beneath his underarms as he walked to the closet, ignoring Jungkook's presence. He later came out in a pair of pink silk shorts and a matching button up with his initials imprinted on the breast pocket.

He laid in the bed sideways, back towards Jungkook.
"Taehyung." The raven said, sitting in the middle of the bed, a knee propped up under his arm while the other leg draped lazily on its side, bent.

"What?"
"Where did you go earlier?"
"I just went home to get some clothes."
"I called your mother at around 12, she said you just got home by that time."
"Stalker much? I'm fine, Jungkook. I ran a few errands this morning, that's all." He said as he turned to face Jungkook, sitting parallel to the raven.

"You? The 'professional brat' Taehyung ran errands?"
Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes.
"Why do you need to know anyways? You know what? Fine. I went to a bar at 6 in the goddamn morning, got slightly drunk and had sex with another idiot who was dumb enough to drink alcohol in the morning."
Jungkook scoffed, holding the bridge of his nose.

"This could ruin our reputation, Taehyung. We just announced our engagement as well. You do know the paparazzi are on our asses day and night and you decide to go and fuck off, having sex with anything you can put inside your hole."

Taehyung scoffed, sitting on his knees.
"You're such a fucking hypocrite, Jungkook. I'm not the one with the girlfriend, idiot. You're worse than me , the shit you're doing is permanent at least mine is a fucking hook up. I'm not the one jeopardizing our faux engagement. It's you."

"Don't blame Maddie or else we're going to really have problems." Jungkook sneered as Taehyung scoffed.
"I'm not blaming her. It's you." He muttered as he jabbed his forefinger into Jungkook's chest.

"You're the one who's making it hard for everyone. You're making it hard for me, Maddie and yourself. The poor girl has suffer in the midst of this "relationship". Maybe if you wouldve manned up and fought for her and never agreed to marry me then none of this shit wouldve happened. But you did this." He said, prodding his finger once again every time he mentioned 'you'.

Jungkook harshly grabbed his wrist, yanking him closer as he glared into his deep brown eyes.

"Don't." He said through gritted teeth.
"Fucking bite me, Jeon." Taehyung challenged.

"Fine."

Jungkook pulled his wrist around towards him, swiftly wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer, connecting their lips.