Chapter 18: Clear Waters

Tetsuya was already sleeping soundly when Sei Shi came back. He could tell at first glance the bluenette's actually waited for him, but his cute beloved wife cannot fight a heavy fatigue and ended up slipping away in darkness.

Standing before the old bed, a pair of hetero-chromatic eyes staring deeply at such adorable form of a beautiful young man, curling between in many soft white pillows as both of slender arms hugging it unconsciously, with the exposure of a delicate white fair skinned—it already made someone's blood boiled—but the innocent naive looking face is a warning enough and yet those small thin kissable red lips are really inviting and alluring. The tortured silverhead calm smile can't be warm anymore. Despite those eyes
held an everlasting affection, a grave  obsession hidden many of his desires.

Just recalling the earlier scenes, it is not enough and more likely to break his so called self control.

Only a sudden appearance of his wife's brother, his stingy Brother-in-law was the reason he'd able to think clearly and stopped himself becoming a beast.

A dangerous beast. . .

Three steps forward and another sigh of relief, Sei Shi sat beside his beloved Tetsuya. His sight not leaving the face of his sleeping bluenette. He wonder what he did in his past life to be able to loved this person before him, and his eyes softened just thinking about it.

Tatsukake's visit flashed in his mind and he can't help but had those glint of danger within his eyes. But quietly watching his wife near him and how the young man breathed softly, those worries wash away. As his heart was firmly set on accomplishing the goal as soon as possible it any means.

Time passes, and yet Sei Shi stayed.

The silverhead didn't leave, until the rays of sun peeping from window's glass gave a signal. He leaned down, kissing the soft skin on his beloved head for a moment. The eyelashes was blinking when those fine hand reluctantly touching the entangled hair. It is soft. . . very soft, his wife indeed has such a real beauty.

With a resolved in Sei Shi heart, his mind was trying to calm down as the lips curved suddenly crest fallen.

"I will be back." He paused, breathing out. "Just for a while.

A solemn thought within, Sei Shi left the old room. The family butler was waiting for orders, after hearing the necessary commands. The old uncle immediately bow ninety degrees as he leave with heavy steps carrying a mouthful of preparations.

After a while, wearing the finest suit and fully equipped with a superiority aura hanging around him. The man's unfamiliarity suddenly changed into a complete another person. There no gentle in his eyes, no more expression to show. He seemed not the Sei Shi's the bluenette knows.

This man speak danger and death.

He must not the one to provoke, or else head would rolls anytime.

Sei Shi continued walking, hardened eyes looking straight toward the main door. He never dared to look back as his steps remained calm and collected at the time. Then he left the mansion like before, no more words.

"Ah, finally! I have been waiting for you all this time, for almost an hour here. I even came up to idea that you finally eat little brother—"Sei Shi did not waste for Kei to finish the words.

"If you speak out more nonsense, I will kick you out off the plane."

Kei face twitched. He didn't say more but his eyes were teasing at the same time annoyed. The silverhead words are not empty threats, last time when they're in the jungle for an expedition this brother of his kicked him on the cliff.