Chapter 22 [M]

A growl rumbled from Namjoon's chest. He leaned down to kiss Seokjin again, ripping his panties off in half and the Omega squeaked, not having expected it.

Seokjin kept his eyes closed, his hands trembling as the Alpha's face got closer and closer to where he wanted him. He'd never admit it but anytime he's not thinking about Namjoon or Hoshin's situations, he remembers the way the Alpha licked him between his legs and would go take a shower as quick as he could.

"Okay?" Namjoon's lips were hovering right over his pussy, his breathing tickling his clit and he shivered in anticipation.

"Yes..." His lips were swollen from how much he was biting them as well as the way Namjoon kissed him.

He whimpered when Namjoon finally licked him, his tongue darting over him slowly and teasingly. His thumbs pushed apart his fold to have better access, pressing his tongue under his hood, kissing and sucking on it.

Small moans left the Omega, ones that made Namjoon want to make him scream more and yet he couldn't get himself to do it. Not when Seokjin looked so gorgeous this way.

"Namjoon..." The Alpha hummed, sending vibrations up the Omega's spine. Seokjin's back arched and a cry rang out when Namjoon pushed his tongue inside. The appendage moving inside him and teasing his walls.

The slick he released was much more than last time and Namjoon felt pride at that. He licked it all up and yet Seokjin kept gushing. He was rock hard in his pants but the only thing on his mind was Seokjin.

He pushed a finger in next to his tongue, moving it and trying to find Seokjin's g-spot to this even more pleasurable for the Omega. Seokjin's thighs tensed and tears sprung to his eyes from the pleasure.

"N—Namjoon—I'm—" He tried to warm the Alpha, but his release crashed onto him like a wave and he couldn't even make a sound from how intense it was. Namjoon pulled away, satisfied at how boneless Seokjin looked.

Seokjin was tired, he could barely keep his eyes open, but then he noticed that Namjoon was still hard in his pants and he blushed, fidgeting with the bedsheets as he looked up at the Alpha.

"Namjoon, you—you're still not...finished." The Alpha sputtered in shock, he hadn't expected Seokjin to mention it. He didn't know what to say.

"It's okay, Seokjin-ah. I can take care of it myself." The Omega pouted and sat up, lifting his hand to bring Namjoon closer.

"I—I want to help you. Like—like how you helped me." And god he'd be lying if he said that didn't sound tempting. But he didn't want to push Seokjin. The Omega might be doing this just to return the favor. Namjoon wanted him to be ready.

"Seokjin-ah, I'm fine—" But he didn't get to finish his sentence as Seokjin flipped him over and sat on his clothed erection. He growled, baring his teeth but Seokjin didn't flinch away. He understood that he was basically challenging Namjoon's dominance by being on top of him but he really wanted to pleasure the Alpha as well.

His juices coated Namjoon's underwear, right on top of his cock. Seokjin had no experience whatsoever. But he wasn't completely oblivious, he knew the things that were obvious. And he's watched movies - he always borrowed them so it wasn't a surprise that they were those kind of movies.

He placed his hand on Namjoon's chest, anchoring himself as he slowly moved his hips. The Alpha was still baring his teeth and growling lowly, fingers digging into Seokjin's hips as he moved sensually.

"Alpha..." Namjoon's eyes snapped up to meet his and Seokjin gasped when he felt the cock underneath him twitch. They weren't going to go all the way. No, he wasn't ready for that. Especially not when they had just decided to court each other a few moments ago. But Seokjin was going to help him finish as well.

He slowly brought down Namjoon's boxers, gulping at the sight of the cock. He looked back up into Namjoon's eyes as he lowered himself, sitting right on top of the Alpha's cock, but not letting it inside. He placed the shaft between his folds and started moving his hips again, back and forth until he was driving the Alpha mad.

Namjoon's eyes were dilated so much that they were just orbs of black at this point. Seokjin could feel him pulsing under him, hot and hard.

The Alpha growled again and flipped them back around, Seokjin was going to protest but it died in his throat when Namjoon lifted his legs, pushing his thighs tightly together. The Omega moaned when he shoved his cock between his thighs, right on top of his pussy.

Seokjin let our breathy moans as he watched Namjoon's tip appear and disappear between his thighs. Even if it wasn't Seokjin's pussy, Namjoon was still having a hard time not cumming. Maybe it was just the effect Seokjin had over him, he didn't have to do anything for Namjoon to topple over the edge.

He gave up and came, coating Seokjin's thighs and stomach. The Omega whined, squirming as his face flushed in satisfaction. As much as an Alpha loved taking care of his Omega, nothing could amount to the happiness an Omega feels when they know they had satisfied their Alpha.

Namjoon's chest rose and fell as he laid down next to Seokjin, reaching out for the tissues on his nightstand to clean the Omega up.

"Sorry, I dirtied you." Seokjin giggled, giving him a peck before going to to nose at his scent glad.

"It's okay. I wouldn't have let you if I didn't want you to." Namjoon smiled, trying not to move too much and let Seokjin do what he wished.

"Namjoon? Can we visit my dad soon? I—I want to tell him." The Alpha paused for a second before his hands rubbed over Seokjin's hips and stomach in a soothing manner.

"Anything for you."