11 | Relocation

The boys were too busy packing to notice Jaehyun was staring blankly at the roof.

"She sounded really mad"
He said , since he was injured he had barely managed to unpack most of his clothes so it was easy for him to pack it back up.

"She said she was fine on the phone"
Taeyong said walking in from his room with one of his bags placing it beside everyone else's.

Eunjae had called her father informing her about what happened and he said he would call her back in a minute , using that minute Eunjae called Taeyong to tell his members that they were going to stay somewhere else for the next couple of weeks telling Taeyong that she was originally on her way to tell them about it when she had caught the three trying to sneak out of the hotel.

Just another lie to add to Eunjae's book she thought while telling the leader.

"You know girls don't actually mean it when they say 'They're fine'" Mark said spitting some of his women expertise while sitting on the couch in Taeyong's, Yuta's and Jaehyuns Room. He was also finished and left his roommates to finish.

"I'm going to go tell Johnny and Donghyuck that you guys are going to apologise to her tonight" Taeyong said to Yuta who only nodded disappointed in himself because he upset his new manager.

The door closed signalling Taeyong had left.

"She's really cool compared to the old one , I don't know how you guys could disobey her like that" Mark said watching Yuta pack away his face and hair products.

"I don't know either , At the time I just wanted to have fun , thinking about it now it kind of wasn't worth being yelled at , especially by Eunjae" Yuta sighed .

Jaehyun shook his head in disapproval. The group all became really found of Eunjae she wasn't like any of the other managers they've had before , she's just so nice and professional when needs to be , they thought she always knew what to do. When in reality she had no idea what the fuck she was doing.

...

Taeyong knocked on the door to Marks room , Donghyuck opening it , Donghyuck noticed the way his leader stood , hands on his hips frown drawn across his face, He knew they were about to get a lecture so before Taeyong could even say a word, Donghyuck tried to close the door quickly .

Taeyong stuck his foot in the door pushing it open and glaring at the younger member.

"Haha , You shouldn't of done that , You just made him angrier Hyuck" Johnny laughed while folding his clothes.

Donghyuck apologised while Taeyong tsked and went to go sit on their couch.

"I told Yuta that you three are going to go apologise to Eunjae once you are all done" Taeyong said . The two just nodded knowing what they did was wrong and accepting their fate.

...

Eunji was packing her bags when she had gotten an alert that the members had left their room , pulling out her laptop she saw the same three that tried to leave before leaving again.

"I can't believe they're actually leaving"
Eunji scoffed grabbing her pistol and putting it in the back of her work out tights again and packing the rest of her bag, She was going to finish packing her last bag and then run after there asses, there was a part of her that didn't expect this but she also did?