You're an O'Driscoll

You are an O'Driscoll but not by choice, you are being forced to run with them. It was a 'join us or die' type of offer and you wanted out. Kinda like what happened to Kieran.

Arthur-

Arthur would be hesitant to help you. You were an O'Driscoll, he should just leave you here and not even think twice about it. However he could tell that you were being sincere, that you were telling the truth about not running with them by choice. Kieran turned out to be alright, it's not unlikely that there were more like him, maybe you would be alright too. Arthur decided to take a chance on you, much to your relief. He warned you that Dutch would make the final decision but would then sigh before telling you that he would try to convince Dutch to give you a chance.

Dutch-

Dutch used the same logic as Arthur. You were telling him a similar story that Kieran had given them and he turned out to be a good guy and useful around the camp, you could turn out to be the same. Of course you could be lying so he would keep a close eye on you and confiscate your weapons, you understood why he had to do that. He would send you to work with Kieran since he had been in a similar situation. There was obviously some prejudice there but let's not think about that too much.

Micah-

Let's be honest, Micah is the most likely to shoot you on sight. You're an O'Driscoll, why should he give you a chance to talk and explain yourself? If you manage to get a word in before he pulls the trigger and if you manage to get him to listen to you, he will not be patient so you better explain quick. He would definitely believe that the O'Driscolls were forcing you to run with them but he wouldn't be quick to believe that you were on his side. If he did give you a chance for some reason, you would have to prove that you can help the camp and earn your keep, you had to be useful. He will also be keeping a very close eye on you, watch out for plenty of threats. However, if he hadn't seen something in you then he wouldn't have given you the chance in the first place.

Charles-

Charles would be cautious but would be one of the quickest members to give you a chance. He is pretty good judge of character, he would probably be able to see that you are telling the truth and that you just want to get away from the O'Driscolls. He would want to help you but still wouldn't take any risks, so he would take your weapons away from you before taking you anywhere near the camp. He would accept you as his responsibility, in other words, if you turn out to be a liar and want to harm them it is Charles' fault. This man has faith in you so don't let him down!

Javier-

Javier wouldn't be convinced at first, he wasn't going to let his guard down around an O'Driscoll. But then when he took in the way you were acting, you had been crying and your speech was muddled as you tried to explain yourself as quickly as possible. Javier would sigh before telling you to relax and tell him your story more clearly, so that's what you did. You weren't working for the O'Driscolls by choice, you didn't want to be anywhere near then, if anything you were scared of them. Javier couldn't just leave you to go back to them, so he gave you a chance. He took you back to the camp, ready to fight your case with Dutch, he wanted to help.

Sean-

Sean will definitely talk a big game about how you should be careful or he'll gut you, or about how if you do anything to harm his gang he will kick you ass in all ways imaginable. Don't worry, he's just trying to be threatening. He will be very skeptical of you and will be reluctant to help you, mostly because he knows that everyone back at camp would chastise him for bringing an O'Driscoll back to the camp. However, he really does want to help you and if you explain your situation to him, he will probably melt and give you a chance. He isn't a hard nut to crack once you get past his 'badass outlaw' act.