1

At the present my heart was like a dead ash. I just wanted to find a wall to end my miserable life. Yet, a gorgeously dressed Lilisha opposite me was still immersed in joy of wounding my feelings. Her bright red lips did not cease talking as if she was enjoying seeing me so distracted.

She surely must think that I was falling out of love. Though, the truth was I was going to be jobless in a very near future.

"Mary, you really are a fool. How could you fall for young master Long? Don't you know that he is doing that with various little boys on nightly basis?"

"Re-realy?"

"This cannot be a lie. Mama-san personally told me. I heard the shadow boss of An is Deng Long. Oh, it's good like this – convenient for myself and also for others. It is said that An's main theme 'All comrades in the world are one family' was specifically proposed by Deng Long."

An is the largest homosexual bar in A city – it keeps itself low-key but it does not lack luxury. I heard people say that circle is a place where tigers crouch and dragons hide. What's more, it wasn't short of powerful figures.

I didn't expect to actually encounter a black dragon who eats only men and not women, myself.

I bent down my head and glanced at the two meat buns under my neck. I sadly realized that it was too late for me to sign up for a plastic surgery. Within a short period of time I couldn't possibly change from a little girl to a little boy.

No matter how much effort I would exert, I could at most only change to a little girl that sells little boys.

I was facing an almost impossible task.

Lilisha moved closer to me and said very mysteriously: "It's well-known that Deng Long hates women. As he explains it, if he did a woman it would be like eating thousands of flies. He would even harbor suicide thoughts afterward."

That really blowed me away. Crossing my legs, I couldn't help but coldly snort, "So, does it mean that as long as his enemies send him women that would stick onto him, he would commit a suicide on the following day?"

Lilisha blanked for a moment, then smiled wickedly at me. With an enchanting posture, she lit a cigarette "If condition allows it, you can think it over."

I solemnly nodded my head, every now and then smiling evilly to express my praise, hinting her I held the same opinion as her – if one couldn't get it, one would rather destroy it, crushing other men's chances.

Of course I'm still sulking.

In a world where one drowns oneself in sensual pleasures, women always possessed seductive lips, vicious teeth and, of course, a beautiful cloak that covered it all. I wasn't even the slightest bit baffled. I was only baffled at why the boss of Mei Se nightclub and supervisor of all sexy ladies, Deng Long, was a damned gay that didn't like women.

I was truly mad.

So important information, yet to one's surprise, no one in the office got hold of it or did find it on Baidu. And I, the brilliant agent Fang, was degraded to be miss Mary for almost a week, making almost no contributions. I couldn't find any opportunity to approach Deng Long at all.

Just because I wasn't a damned mister Mary.

I looked up to the sky from 45 degree angle. Suddenly, I understood that I, Fang Liang Liang, was not here to be an undercover agent but to be a clown.

My mood dropped to the lowest point. Before I could hit myself against the wall to end my absurd life, mama-san opened the door with a whoosh and after a brief glance, her sharp eyes landed on me and Lilisha. She opened her bloody red lips, opening and closing them like a heartless ATM money machine "What, did I invite you to come here to chat and crack melon seeds? Go out to work!"