3

I wasn't able to hang on anymore. I haven't eaten anything for a day, just poured myself a big bottle of red wine. Now, I only wanted to find myself a bed and lie down, like a corpse. However, I was still working. So, I took a rest in the lobby and wrapped myself in a suit that was snatched away with a difficulty. The outcome was mama-san once again menacingly kicked the door open and came in. Seeing me sprawled like a pile of mud and covered by the smell of an alcohol, she had no other option as to leave while swearing.

"Useless thing. Did Laoniang spend money to invite you to sleep here? I have already told you. If you don't have the ability then don't eat this bowl of meal. A hostess job is profiting but not everyone can make this money. Let me tell you, the customers here aren't eating vegetarian food. The boss Shen tonight was still among polite ones. If it was someone else, do you think it could be solved by a bottle of wine? They would have already stripped you and eaten you alive. Your mouth is still so stubborn. You are adamant, huh. Bah! You wench who is unable to tell good from bad. Next time don't expect Laoniang to clean up the mess after you."

Mama-san left. It was quiet and peaceful again. Covering the tummy with my hands, I continued to sleep. For the time being, I didn't want to worry about what to do and how to get through the tomorrows.

Actually, I was not afraid that mama-san would fire me. Not long after, the fellow Ai Dong came. He immediately began flattering me. He said that my fooling people's baby face and heart melting coquettish smile could actually earn me a place among top three most beautiful girls here. Finally, after exaggerated flatters, he said, "Senior sister, If you didn't fight, I guarantee that with your good look and figure you would be a perfect courtesan material in the ancient times."

Using my iron fists, I proved him that in ancient times I wasn't only courtesan material but also material for a martial champion .

But thinking about it now, my face and fists were all for naught. This time, I'm afraid, I was going to capsize.

In fact, after receiving this mission, I have already guessed what old Tan has got up his sleeve. He had hardly ever dispatched over elites of every department. It goes without saying the importance of this case.

This mission has already aroused the attention of those upper ones. They wanted us to find out in the shortest time possible the one behind the scene. But in such a big city, with bits and pieces of clues, wanting to ferret out someone hidden extremely deep was easier said than done.

I sensed that even veterans like old Tan was having a hard time.

However, his career didn't allow him to let this kind of little accident happen. He had no other choice as to find a breakthrough.

And this place of entertainment where I was currently residing at was precisely that crucial breakthrough.

Two weeks ago, an Interpol agent who secretly followed trail of southeast Asia's biggest underworld organisation – Haishen group, contacted this city's police station. The Haishen group have spent lots of money to buy watermark to counterfeit money from Long Ge. According to the informations from the informant, this watermark of Long Ge possessed the most advanced counterfeiting technology at the present. The deceiving ability of the counterfeited money has surpassed any other falsified money in the past. Even the most advanced technology for distinguishing authenticity of money would have trouble to discern the difference, not to mention mere human eyes.

You can envision, once these counterfeited money drifted into the domestic market, how nasty impact it would cause to social circulation and stability. The criminal gang of Haishen group who think of nothing else but personal gain, wanted to desperately obtain Long Ge's watermark to earn a fortune.