16

He continued to look at the photos, I glanced around and one of the photos gave me an idea. Crying tears of joy, with victory in sight, I had found a way to deal with him.

This time I was absolutely sure I could drive him away and make sure he did not look back.

Excitedly I swayed towards him, warmly patted his shoulder and pointed at the photo, said. "Hey, see that photo? See her?"

He nodded.

I became more excited, pointing my finger at the photo of the laughing silly Fei Ge and said eagerly. "She is my lover."

Sorry, Fei Ge, tomorrow I will send you a set of teacups to apologize.

Kang Zixian turned around, smiled faintly at me. I saw it was really effective and in a spurt of energy, said. "I am a homosexual. Lesbian, you understand? That is having a relationship with a woman! I and my lover had long declared our love for each other and no one can separate us."

In order to strengthen the effect, I continued to talk about true love. "Look, you have such excellent qualities, you're handsome and you look quite rich. If I am a normal woman, I'll naturally attach myself to you but as you can see, I don't have any interest in you which shows that I'm not normal. Really you should give up. In fact, I am just a little bit more intelligent and a little bit prettier than other people but that is insignificant. Outside there is a field of wild lilies waiting for you. Go quickly and if you are late, you'd be left with the decayed ones which would be a bad deal."

He still maintained his elegant unfathomable smile. I pushed him and continued to mislead him. "Quickly go, I see you have the look of good fortune and good luck. Maybe when you go out this door, you will find a virgin to experience and nowadays virgins are scarce. Nowadays, it is also hard for men to find virgins unless you go to kindergartens and I understand your bitterness."

"Fang Liang Liang." Kang Zixian suddenly called out my name.

"Ah?"

"Is it time to take your medicine?"

"Medicine?" I thought he was talking about my fever medicine and after thinking for a while, it seemed that I have not taken my medicine yet. Raising my hand to feel my forehead, I was still feverish, hot enough to fry an egg and hastened to say. "Yes...ah, so feverish that I'm confused, I've not taken my medicine. Now I'll take it."

Basically I had accomplished my purpose, I decided to take my medicine. In a fluster, I unwrapped two tablets of medicine and was about to swallow them when Kang Zixian reminded me from behind. "Medicine cannot be taken on an empty stomach. Eat something first."

I was helplessly stirring the cold porridge, with an expression of despair, looked back at him. After thinking for a while, today he had destroyed my spirit but he still had done something for me, right?

Not waiting for me to speak, he frowned and asked. "Just eating that?"

"Right." I nodded my head in misery. "Other than this, I can only catch cockroaches as food."

I was feeling remorseful and did not expect I would be in such a pitiful situation.

"Fortunately, the cockroaches in my house are very fat, so big, and their protein level is very high." I raised up my thumb to show him for comparison.

Kang Zixian was probably disgusted with me, his eyebrows knitted deeper. "How many days have you not eaten?"

"It's okay.....only for two days."

I was just about to ask him to go out and buy me some hot food when he stood up and said. "Go back and lie down. I'll be back."

This time, I stood up obediently and walked towards the bedroom.