19

Lao Tan that old thing had actually arranged for this 24-year-old advanced age woman, to mix with high school girls at the prime of their youth. I am curious, how many thousand times had his brains had been kicked by the donkey to think up such a bad idea? I was matured and approaching my 30s, to actually wear a silly high school uniform was ridiculous. To spend the whole day with groups of boys and girls approaching their 20s was absurd and I could not guarantee their personal safety.

This provocation was too great, with my mouth opened, saliva was flying all over. "What carrying a backpack and wearing a school uniform? Meng Yu, you want a spanking, is it? You actually dare to joke about this old lady. If you are tired of living, just say so!"

My chest was heaving up and down, my heart had a bad feeling and hoped Xiao Meng was just pulling a joke on me.

Xiao Meng had laughed enough and knew I had flipped out. He also knew about my character, what I said, I will do and quickly cut off his laughter, coughed twice and said seriously. "Liang Liang, Liang Liang, don't be angry. Just now I couldn't control myself. Come, let's talk seriously. This case is like this......"

Xiao Meng relentlessly talked about the case, the more I listened, the more disheartened I became, like being enclosed in an icehouse, feeling the cold from head to toe.

Lao Tan's brains had never been kicked by the donkey. He was a karate black belt holder and in general, before the donkey could kick him, he would have used his shadowless leg to kick the donkey senseless. Everything that he did, he would have a valid reason without a doubt.

As a competent subordinate of Lao Tan, under his absolute leadership, I, Fang Liang Liang from beginning to end had......' to obey'.....those two words only and without a need for doubt.

The whole matter was like that.

When I was suffering during those days in Meise, the Interpol undercover hiding in Haishen Triad, who was more efficient than I, by several levels higher, worked hard to dig up an important information. The key figure - Loong Brother was most likely working in A-city's education system. Hidden in this sacred system but operating his nasty work.

This was simply a life-saving clue. All of a sudden, narrowing the range of possible suspects and after going through screening, a target person had floated to the surface.

Jiang Yuan Loong, a major chemical professor who possessed his own laboratory. Although he was a scholar but was no longer learning and outside the school, he has a large printing company. Recently, his company's cash flow was in a tight bind. Using deceptive equity acquisition, he became the second largest shareholder in a real estate company. This caused a rare uneasiness among the ivory tower of scholars.

Not only that, Jiang Yuan Loong's background was really amazing. There was no other reason except that Professor Jiang's wife was a successful career woman. All the signs pointed to Mrs. Huang Qi Shan, who was hiding behind the scene, as the actual driving force.

She is the sister of the Mayor's wife.......with sisterly love. These years she has been using her brother-in-law's power and she herself was also smart and capable. She has been helping her husband to manage the company and so, on the surface, Jiang Yuan Loong's business was legal but in actual fact, the decision-maker was his wife. And Mrs. Huang, keeping in mind her brother-in-law, the Mayor's political career, tried to avoid the situation of a big tree attracts the wind* (A famous or rich person attracts criticism). At the crucial time, she would put her husband at the forefront to ward off any criticism, such as this time, the low-key acquisition of shares of real estate companies which only a few people were in the know. And in this, the Mayor's wife may have a share but this matter, only they themselves knew.