20

I swallowed my saliva, began to introduce myself. Originally, I had planned to talk non-stop to give Jiang Li a good impression but before I could start I had failed.

"Hello everyone, I.....I am.......I am......." Fuck! Suddenly I could not remember my own pseudonym......what was my pseudonym? I felt embarrassed, blinked, facing dozens of pairs of eyes, could only scratch my head and ask the English teacher at the door, mumbled. "Teacher, what am I called?"

Everyone below the podium laughed, the teacher also laughed and the two girls sitting in the front row whispered in a volume high enough to let the whole class hear.

"Hey, does she have a brain problem?'

"Clothes are really immature. Nowadays, who will be wearing these and the face is a bit matured......"

"Like a silly big sister......"

"Maybe she is Sister Furong's* younger sister, ha, ha......" (The simple brainless female character in costume sitcom "Martial Arts Rumor")

Standing in front of the podium, my face began to feel hot. Nowadays, the children are smarter like the monkey, with their fiery eyes and gold pupils. I smiled at Teacher Ye and said in embarrassment. "Teacher, I am nervous, once I am nervous, I'll forget. What is my name and where do I come from?"

Teacher Ye was a beautiful lady who looked almost the same age as me, gentle and refined. She could not help but grinned and said. "Jian Mei Da, are you sure you are not trying to be funny?"

Yo.....Jian Mei Da is the name of the stupid big sister!

I bowed down ninety degrees, facing the bastards who were laughing arrogantly, I vehemently introduced myself. "Hello, everyone. My name is Jiang Mei Da. Everyone can call me Ada but do not call me Dada. There is nothing wrong with my brains and I am not Sister Furong's younger sister and not even her distant relative. That is, I hope we can become good friends, I'm a newcomer, so please everyone take care of me."

"Why can't we call you Dada?" The girl wearing glasses sitting in the front row wiped off my saliva that had sprayed on her face, timidly asked.

"Uh." I was annoyed and scratched my head. With the thirty to forty pairs of curious eyes giving me invisible suppression, I faintly said. "In ancient language, Dada means darling. Frankly, I really do not want to have too many darlings......."

Below, the little bastards who seemed to have a tacit understanding were blank for a moment before they burst into a tsunami-like laughter which made me once again deeply understand that I, Fang Liang Liang was here not as an undercover but to be a comedian.

Because I was considered tall, it was arranged by Teacher Ye that I would sit by the window, in the second row, counting backward from the window, beside a girl with a ponytail. The little bastards were obviously interested in me, scrambling to see me come down but all my attention was focused on the second row, counting backward, on that young, insufferably arrogant, handsome face.

Jiang Li.

I looked at him and he also looked at me with that pair of beautiful eyes. Mouth slightly lifted at the corner, without a smile, full of faint disdain mockery and felt his ridicule for me was even more than the others.

Before this, Xiao Meng had sent over a photo of Jiang Li when he was 18 years-old but he was now 1.8m, thin, handsome and was also outrageously fair. According to the words of Xiao Meng, a young cute boy whose hairs were not yet fully grown.* (Not yet a full-fledged young man).

But after I had seen him personally, the impression he gave me, I had only a word that could describe him: Damn!

As to Jiang Li being handsome, I did not have much thought. After seeing Kang Zixian, the matured top-notch handsome guy, my sense of aesthetics had suddenly sharpened. This Jiang Li could be considered as Kang Zixian's younger duplicated version.