23

I stared blankly. Suddenly I felt dark clouds pressuring from the top of my head, giving me a bad premonition. And when I was in a daze for that few seconds, the man slowly changed his facing position, slowly.....slowly.....turned around. I took a glance, the boiling blood in my body condensed.......

In front of me, his face like cold water, with thin lips pressed together, this viper-like handsome man, damn......is this not my number one enemy, Kang Zixian?

Heavens, did you lose your eyes? Earth, are your eyes missing? Did the both of you collectively lost your eyes?!!

At this moment, the cold light that shot out of Kang Zixian's eyes were like sharp knives, cutting me to shreds. My face was burning, my brains tightened into a ball, like a runaway child who had done wrong and was caught half-way, feeling shocked, lost and very embarrassed.

Not to mention a hole, if now, given a dog hole, I would not hesitate to crawl into it.

An ungrateful woman who had smugly run off and now again portraying a love-struck girl is caught outright. I am really stuck in a tragic situation.

God knows how this man in front of me, would use his vicious, poisonous sharp mouth to ridicule me on my silly sister image, making me so angry that I would have internal bleeding. I just wanted to bang myself against the wall and faint.

Every time I meet with this man, it feels very strange like an ill-fated relationship and if I cannot win, then I have to withdraw and I have to retreat immediately, backward.

I turned my eyes and was about to run off when Teacher Ye, perhaps feeling embarrassed when she saw me staring at Kang Zixian, turned to reveal her gentle and kind smile. She pretended she did not hear, gently greeted me. "Jian Mei Da...ah, it's so late, why are you still here?"

A shining lightning flashed across my eyes.

Teacher Ye, why did you call out my false name? Is this not adding to my problems?

Holding the wrinkled love letter in my hand, my lips wriggling, standing a few steps away from Kang Zixian, I was electrocuted by his high-voltage power into a silly chicken. After a long while, acting coyly I said. "Ha, ha......Teacher Ye, I'm going. He, he, he......I'm going......."

A demon was present, my ambitious heart had also died down. At the side, Jiang Li gave me an angry expression, coldly and obliquely looked at me. I guessed that he was angry because I had ruined his interaction with Teacher Ye.

Tomorrow, I will make more persistent efforts.

"Goodbye, Teacher Ye." I bowed, turned around with the intention to run off but I had not even turned, a cold resonant voice sounded from behind me, comparable to the sound of Brain Magic.* (A Hongkong horror film 'Brain Magic').

"You still have not given him your love letter."

I knew it......

I gritted my teeth, in my heart, almost chewed Kang Zixian who was standing behind me, into ten thousand pieces but because of the task in hand, even if I feel extremely angry, I will still have to tolerate.

In embarrassment, I turned around, unhappily stared at him as a warning: Be tactful, do not meddle with my business nor hinder my work.

I stared at Kang Zixian, he was also not courteous, looking at me coldly, tightening his thin lips. Both our eyes were unconsciously locked together.

I put on a fake smile towards Kang Zixian and said. "Yes....ah, thank you, Uncle, for reminding me."

As soon as the word 'uncle' came out from my mouth, Kang Zixian did not speak. He pulled his face taut and stared at me, giving out a feeling, as if his body was covered with a thin layer of frost.