chapter 7 - nice to me?

Not edited

Julian's POV

"What? Move in? "

Did he say move in?
No way! How can he just demand me moving in with him after knowing him for 2 days. It makes no sense.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I want to be by myself before our wedding and get things straight with people around me." I said with a depressed tone which grabbed his attention as he turned to me.

Then he said " you can still do what you do but just living with me so it's easier to communicate and organise the wedding sooner if possible"

He wants the wedding to be sooner, its already happening at a fast pace and he wants it even sooner?

I stayed silent throughout the whole drive to my place. As I was about to open the door he said "wait" then got out and opened the door for me. Why is he acting all nice after hurting me twice in a day? My wrist still hurts, when I was writing on the board for my srudents to teach them their acbs.

I walked to the front and opened the door when he is following me, I turned around and said " where are you going "

He said " I'm going to helping you pack your things"

I said "no I'm not going to move in ye...."
And he walks in without permission.

"hey I didn't let you in, why did you walk in without permission?"

"Do I need your permission when I'm going to be your husband soon? Look I just want you to be by my side so everything runs smoothly OK? Now let's go to your room and pack your things"

He walks up the stairs and I quickly followed. He opened a drawer and... Oh no it's my underclothes "ahhhhhhhhhh" I yelled as he picks up one of my bras.

"So your this size... Interesting" as he smirks holding it in the air waving it around.

I quickly run to him trying to take it away from him but he is too tall and he is holding it up high so I can't reach. As I try to jump struggling he is laughing and then I slipped. What's wrong with me and slipping, gosh this is so embarrassing. Then he grabbed me and we landed on the bed.

He once again is on top of me and looks at me intensively. I try to hide away my embarrassment, and there it is he slowly leaned in to kiss me.

I don't know why but this time I didn't try to pull away, instead I pulled him in which took him to a surprise. I knew that he was smiling since I felt the side of this lip curve. Then he pressed his lips harder and I felt his hand slowly trailing from my face down to my hips and the under my shirt towards my breast but the I flinched which then he let go and went to

He then broke the kiss heading to my neck, as he pulled and suck I accidentally let out a moan which made him suck even harder.

I then managed to say "Jaso- Jason
sto-pp-p"

"I know you like it kitty, tell what do you want?"

" I-ii- I want you to help me pack my things"

He looked at me and gave such a warm smile, kissed my forehead and then turned over to stand back up. I went to look for a luggage and he help pack away necessary stuff. He said "if your missing anything when we arrive at my place tell me so I can replace it"

He looked very attractive right now. Especially when he looks is at his natural state and very caring.

This made me remember Justin how he is always making me laugh and always respected me, not pressuring me to sleep with him and so forth. Is this really going to work out?

Both of them have very different personalities and traits and now I'm questioning is Jason doing this to please my father or his he actually doing it because we wants to?

As we are leaving the house I turned around one last time to look at my house, took a deep breath and started heading to his car as he insisted to drive since I don't know the way. He was very helpful in taking my luggage and putting it in the boot of the car.

I said thank you and he opened the car door for me to enter.