6: i want your body

Gold

"I get to Have you as my bride"

It ranged through my ears, my breath hitched, this has to be some nightmare I'm stuck in, but clearly the strong piercing sniff of Aiden's cologne confirmed this wasn't no ordinary dream it was a horrifying reality, Aiden redrew from my side as he looked me directly in the eyes to study my reaction, I was shocked beyond words to show one, I looked away not giving him a clue, I won't look him in the eye, I won't let him know how I feel, I won't let him think I'm fragile, I pretend like he wasn't breathing heavily against my skin as I look down to his torso.

The more he breathe against my skin the more his breath got warmer making me to almost loose it I slowly avert my eyes from his torso and directly at his eyes he wasn't paying attention at first but later strayed his eyes directly at mine the moment our eyes locked, it felt like a sin to look away from his deep blue eyes ,blue as the deep sea, it kept me under some sort of trance, I couldn't move, I felt my worries melt away like I was in a safe haven, I felt my breath hitched again as I gasp for air before my lungs explode, my palms were sweaty by my side I clenched them tight, trying to fight off this tiny bit of lust inside of me but still I could not look away, if I was told charms were a scam or fake I'll show the living and breathing charm, Aiden Knight.

Our locking of eyes dismissed, I attempted to get away, his hands which cupped my cheeks away from my face as I took hold of his hands, he slowly slipped his hands away from my face and broke free from my grasp as he traces his hands down my hips pulling us closer than we already are as my hand weakly slammed against his chest as I look down, that tiny bit of lust grew again I slowly looked up for my eyes glued to his pale pink lips, I felt possessed as my hands found it's way to his nape as I pulled him close, making our nose touch as it brushes slightly, my eyes were still on his lip as he seductively licked it surely to make me go crazy, I bit my lip hard, I wanted a taste, I wanted to know how soft his lips were, as I find myself leaning forward, I couldn't control myself and surprisingly he leaned forward too but stopped as our lips brushes his warm breath again kisses my lips, all I wanted was a peck, but he stopped like he wanted to know my reaction, test or not I want to kiss him, he pulled back and gasped out a loud depressing sigh and moves his hands to his nape and broke my hold around his nape as I felt a sharp sting of rejection peirce through my heart as I try as hard as I can to hold back my tears.

"I can't." he sighed with hurt in his eyes as he massaged his Temple like a haunting memory just flash through his mind as I hissed under my breath.

"So I'm just your little entertainment." I said disappointed already frustrated with today's Issues, I didn't need another pile of drama today.

"I don't have time for this right now get changed into that dress Joan will deal with you later..." he said walking out on me as I felt my Heart Drop.

"You think keeping me here as your little entertainment is fun?
You think I'll break and fall at your feet?
I'm not a test subject if you think I'm your labrat, I won't fall for you and I will never fall for you, you bastard.." I yelled my lungs out as tears escaped my eye lids and he turns wearing a mischievous smirk, if I couldn't know better I could see he was hurt in his eyes but he tried to hide it with a glare as he leaned forward and violently backs me against a wall breathing heavily, panting so hard I almost choked on my spit,  I felt his breath roughly against my face.

"Just a look at my eyes you already Fell, you make it feel like it's a challenge to get to you when only me breathing hard against you makes you sweat, my touch drives you Insane, our lips brushes slightly turns you on and ignites your tempted lust." I gawk surprisingly at his reply as I gasped again.