Chapter 22: Enough

❀Azalea❀

❀Azalea❀

I'm calling it now, my crackhead is gonna be not-so-happy.

Last night when Grey went out for the old man hostage situation, he was supposed to come right back here. Turns out, they got another call and he got back here at seven in the morning. So, he's been sleeping for forever.

What's a girl supposed to do? Just watch tv or something? Not me.

I painted his nails. He's a pretty heavy sleeper. And it's not like it's bright pink on both hands. It's purple on one hand.

He'll be fine.

I painted Bear's nails too. He looks fabulous. I think he likes it too.

Yeah, I could've left and gone to Mr. Terrip's but now that I've painted his nails, his reaction is going to be a must-see.

Finally, at three in the afternoon, sleeping beauty awakens. More like the beast from Beauty and The Beast. Because he's not necessarily a morning person. Or an any-time-of-the-day person.

He at first stirs in his sleep and I look away from the driving game on my phone, to see him. Then his beautiful dark eyes open and squint over at me.

"Good afternoon Sugar," I smile. I lean forward to him and kiss his cheek. I pull away to see his eyes closed and the sweetest little content look on his face.

He sticks his hand underneath the covers and from what it looks like, down his pants. My eyes widen just a bit.

"What are you..?" I trail off, not even knowing what to ask.

"Making my fuckin' hard-on less noticeable before I stand up," he grumbles and my eyes widen even larger.

I follow his line of sight to my shirt that has gotten bunched up around my waist, showing him my beautiful pair of magenta underwear which just so happen to be my favorite pair.

He got quite the peek.

"Oop, sorry," I laugh pulling down the shirt.

"Fuck," he swears quietly. He sits up and looks over at me again. I peer back at him admittedly a teensy bit shyly.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Don't talk to me, you're making it fucking worse," he doesn't take his eyes off me.

"Then stop looking at me," I chide.

"I'm not gonna stop looking at you, you look sexy as fuck sitting there," he lets his eyes travel up and down my frame.

Azalea and 'sexy' have never been used in the same sentence before. I'm not even sure I've said the word sexy before.

"You think I'm...sexy?" the last word comes out a little higher pitched than the rest.