Chapter 5

I watched Steve pack up his things and just for fun I take some of his shirts or pants out of the bag and put it into a different bag, it was fun seeing his face look confused when his shirts and pants are mixed up but it didn't really take him long to figure it out that it's just me that's doing it. "Well aren't you a little smart dog huh girl?" Steve said as he pets my head and behind the ears. I wagged my tail happily and licked his hand a little.

Time skip brought to you by the author oh is really sorry for not posting a chapter lately

We went into the garage but also looks like a parking space which is really weird and not normal for me, but I guess nothing is normal anymore since I did woke up from the thing that kept Bucky and I asleep for so many years. I kept walking with Steve while wondering how my friend Bucky is doing and if he still remembers me even with HYDRA keep wiping his memories.

We soon stopped at a black car and the driver came out of it, it's a woman with short red hair and she's wearing a white shirt, brown jacket, black pants and some kind of black boots but it has some heels in it which is really weird. "Hey Nat" Steve said as he start to put his clothes into the very back of the car but made sure that there is room for me. "Hey Steve and when did you get a dog?" I wanted her come over and let me smell her hand.

I slowly sniffed her hand and she smells like gunpowder and roses which is weird; I then licked her hand and start to feel her pet me and scratch some good spots. "I found her on my daily run I thought of keeping her." I head Steve say and I wag my tail happy that I'm going to have a home until I can find my mother and stay with her once again. "Well she sure is a sweet dog, did you give her a name yet?" Nat asked as leads me to the car and I hoped right inside, in the back seat. "No not yet." He said truthfully. Soon they both got into the car and drive where ever we're going.

I watched the city go by as we made it to a big tower with an A on it. I got out after Steve opened the door for me and grabbed his things then all three of us went inside the building and Nat, now I know her full name as Natasha, lead us to our floor and I immediately ran around the whole floor that is ours and just look around and taking in the new smells. "Well looks like someone is happy to have a bigger place." Steve said while laughing a little along with Natasha. "I'll let you two settle down but Fury is coming here after a week to see how we're doing but probably just to give us some kind of mission." Nat said then leaves after saying goodbye to Steve and I.

I went to the couch and jump on it then lay down starting to think that my life is now perfect as I start to drift off to sleep but one thing that I didn't know is that someone noticed that I'm gone and another noticed that I don't belong in this time and might be a threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Phoenix here! I know that I haven't done a chapter for this book and it's because I've been busy with my new job, getting ready for college and studying for the ASVAB test for the military. Also I would like to do a shout-out for nightshade022 for thank you for liking my story and I hope all you readers like my story as well! And have a good day or night! Phoenix out!