The Day before the Tournament

The day was Friday, the last day of the week. With Yuuei being on tight lockdown during school hours. It wasn't safe to say that tensions ran high.

Izuku knew he was the cause of it but he just didn't really care anymore. He had other problems to worry about. The whole week has been nothing but a constant worry for the teenager.

He constantly checked the morning news before he went to school, in between breaks he would check hero feeds looking for any possible villain appearances, and in the even once he had finished training with Gine, he would check the evening broadcast to confirm nothing was wrong.

Then there was the sports festival which started next week. Frankly, he didn't really care about that now, just a place to get scouted. As much as he wished the event shouldn't take place after an invasion. Especially a week after.

Rubbing his forehead, he needed to think of something else. His own class was caught in some sort of struggle between respecting him and accepting him to outcasting him and shaming him. Still, nothing he could do about that. However, the tension would arise when other classes mocked Izuku's classmates for not helping him during the USJ, saying "He's a real hero! Unlike you fakes." That one came from a blonde guy from class-1B, a neighboring(rivaling) hero class.

His teachers, EarserHead and All Might, were fully recovered thanks to the senzu beans Izuku gave them. Both of them thanked the teen for his gift.

As it turns out, All Might was gravely scarred, he had an injury that limited the amount of time he could do hero work. However, once he took the bean, he was back to his buffed up form in no time. This time without the worry of his smaller form. He was healed, not back at his youth but still capable of maximizing his prime.

Izuku's homeroom teacher was thankful, while he didn't have a lot of injuries, there were few that gave him deep scarring. Like the wound on his leg.

Both teachers have a newfound pride in Izuku. They asked him to join them and the rest of the teachers after school or during lunch if he was free. The teen opted for the latter of the choice. He had to get his stuff ready at home, he would be spending the night at an unknown island with his girlfriend, Master, and mother.

The classes went on as per usual, the lesson and instruction. He kept to his studies with no other attention needed. By the time it was lunch Midnight, who was his current teacher of the period, called him over.

Walking over as the rest of his classmates got ready for lunch, Midnight gave the teen a genuine smile. She heard many things about his feats from the entrance exam to USJ, Nemuri felt as though Izuku should have been given the benefit of the doubt. Especially Ashido and Uraraka. While the R-Rated Hero did understand the mindset of the girls regarding USJ she for the life of her couldn't understand why Izuku was being discriminated.

"Hey Sensei! Be careful around Muyona Hentai!" That nickname too. Nemuri couldn't stand this nonsense.

"Enough! Ashido leaves my class, go eat lunch with your friends or something." The heroine snapped at the pink-skin teen.

"Midoriya why don't you stand up for your self? You ignoring them will just make things worse." Nemuri rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"She's hurting." Nemuri blinked before looking at Izuku. The teen looked at nothing in particular. His eyes solemn as it could be.

"She and many of my classmates are hurting. They don't want to accept that a pro-hero just passed so early into their Highschool careers. They don't want to accept that they would have met the same fate as Thirteen if the villain wasn't defeated." His words calmed Nemuri down.