Sunday. Funday?

Jane's pov

"Where you kids keep spatulas?" Mom asked annoyingly, rambling through different drawers in kitchen while I was devouring the delicious cookies that she had brought with her this morning from our bakery in savannah.

"Ask your son. He'd command on this area." I replied with mouthful of cookies. I was so Damn lucky that my parents had bakery. Unlike others, I'd grown up with mouth watering smell of cookies and cupcakes. And now I even pee brownie, shit cupcake and fart rainbow.
"Hey!" I yelled at Luke as he snatched the bowl of cookies out of my hand. "Give it back!"

"You've already eaten more than half. It's mine now." He retorted, While I pouted. "Did you tell her?" He whispered taking a seat next to me on the counter.

"What?" I whispered back, completely unaware about his question. I raised my brow as he chewed his cookie first and then replied after swallowing, "About Ryder." I slammed my head onto the counter before snatching a cookie out of his grip that he was about to eat and quietly crunching it through my teeth.

Oh god, how am I supposed to tell her about Ryder and my breakup? How will she react? Ryder was my first boyfriend so I met him with my parents on our third month anniversary, he was nice with them and mom and dad liked him too. I had a strong feeling that she would take it seriously and starts lecturing me about her high school crushes and exes—how they broke her heart and all.

And trust me, it would be more torturous than Ryder's 'I'm missing you' calls.

"What? You want to talk mom? Alone?" I glanced up at Luke and gave him a death glare to shut his mouth before I'd gag him with his own socks. "Alright. I'm going." Picking up his bowl of cookies, he marched off the kitchen.

I turned my head to see mom leaning on the counter opposite me. She gave me a look that said 'Talk before I completely shut you off'.

I gulped and started playing with my fingers. "Ryder and I broke up." I finally said. At first, she couldn't found a word to say, but then she walked over the counter and hugged me.

"Oh sweetie. I can understand, he was your first love. But it doesn't mean you'll not find your love again." He said sweetly. While I cringed thinking about the fact that I was in love with that bastard. But now I was over him and even his thoughts made me wanna puke.

"Don't worry, mom. I flushed him the next day of our break up." I snickered, earning a giggle from her.

"You are gonna get your Prince Charming soon, sweetie." She giggled before returning to her previous location, but soon her brows furrowed as she said, "Or you already got your Prince Charming, that's why you are over him that soon."

"W-what?" I choked on my own saliva as her words got me dumbstruck. "There's no one behind the reason why I over him that soon. Obviously?" It more sounded like a question to me. She looked at me suspiciously before shrugging and returning to make dinner.

I got up and about to head to my room when my foot tripped on something and I fell on my ass.

"Bloody hell!" I cried out in pain. Mom rushed towards me hurriedly and kneeled before me. "What happened sweetie? You okay?" She asked concerned.

"Who died?" Luke came out of his room.

"What the hell is that skateboard doing here?" I yelled pointing to the skateboard.

Mom picked the skateboard and tracing her fingers on it she said, "These cupcake stickers are so cute."

cupcake?

I know to who this skateboard belongs.

"Dorcuuuuuuusssss!"

Leonardo's pov

It's been a whole week since she's avoiding me. She only comes in my office or calls me when I've to attend a meeting. Other than this, she doesn't even wish me Morning or talk back when I ask her about our next move against Ryder. Now it almost seems like she's my boss and I'm her assistant.
Well, guess what? Wasn't that the consequences of my own action?

I was in my office on Sunday. There was no one in the building except me and John my security guard. I didn't like to work on Sunday but this was important as I needed to work on a file which was in my office. However, it came out exactly opposite when I checked my drawer, the file wasn't there.

I remembered Jane was working on that file a week ago and also said that she was going to take that file to her home.

It's probably still at her home.

I tried to call her but she didn't receive my call.

I groaned mentally as I realised Bombshell was still angry at me.

Whatever. I needed to go to her place if I wanted that file.

Before I could open the door, it already got opened and Erica entered seductively moving her hips up and down in a too much seductive dress. Her front as deep as Bay of Bengal revealing her extra but mouth watering boobs. However, I didn't find it attractive anymore. I'd already realised that dating a client's wife was a big mistake, and also shaking up with same client's wife who supposed to be your father like figure was completely outrageous.

"What are you doing here, Erica?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"I knew I'd find you here." She said walking past me with intently brushing her boobs on my arm.

I internally cringed.

"It's been months since we broke up, and I really missed you Leo. I want you now." When I turned around, her thong landed on my face that I instantly shoved away. "I know you want me too, baby."

"I don't want this anymore, Erica. Why don't you understand that it's not right?" I tried to fill her thick brain with the truth, but she just scoffed and closed the distance between us.

"Okay, I got it. But atleast let me lick your juice." She said seductively before unbuckling my belt. Before she could slide off my pants I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

If I let her lick my juice, it definitely would end up on my desk. I didn't want this anymore. We're over.

"Come on Leonardo, I know you need this." She said, causing me frowned.

"I don't need this anymore. I moved on." I said and her mouth fell open. This was the only way to get rid of her since she was an imprudent woman.

"W-What? You're kidding me, right?" She seemed almost shocked. "You can't move on."

How dare she said I couldn't move on? I wasn't a gum under her shoe.

"I have a girlfriend and I'm truly in love with her." I dictated and her jaw clenched. She seemed as if about to burst at any moment due to anger.

"Can I get an honour to know who she is?" She asked, trying to keep her composure maintained and tone smooth.

"You know her. She's kind of my right hand." I smirked as her eyes widened in shock.

"But she's your—" she shouted.

"Keep your voice low when you talk to me, Erica." I said in a threatening tone.

"But she's your assistant. How can you?"

"You're not in a position to tell me what I can do and what I cannot." I said calmly, "Now, will you please—" I said opening the door for her. "I have a place to go." She stomped her foot on the floor, and flipping her hair stormed out of the room.