Who is he?

If you like this story, I have another one called "A light in the dark" check it out!

Peter couldn't wait for the clock to reach three. His school day would finally be over and he was going to spend the weekend at the Stark tower.

During lunch he and Ned had come up with this huge idea that he wanted to talk to Tony about. They'd figured out a way to make the web last double as long as it was currently doing, and he couldn't feel more excited about seeing Tonys reaction to it. Maybe he would give him that 'I'm so proud of you, kid' look.

The bells rang through the classroom and silenced Ms. Woodson's talk about the homework.

"Have a good weekend." She mumbled as she did every Friday afternoon whilst half of the students was already halfway out of the room.

"Have a nice weekend, Ms Woodson!" Peter told her as he walked out of the classroom. She smiled back at the only student that tells it back.

"Hey, what are you doing this Saturday night?" Ned asked behind Peters locker.

"I don't know, guess I can choose between lab with Tony or-?" Peter took out the last of his books and shut the locker.

"Or you could help me build the knew LEGO Star Trek ship?" Ned said excitedly and looked at Peter with his - please say yes and do this with me - eyes.

Peter smiled back at Ned.

"Sure. I'll see you then, bye." Peter turned around and waved a hand.

He almost ran down to the parking lot to a waiting Happy. Ironically, he wasn't really that "happy" though.

"You're late." He claimed and looked Peter in the eyes through the review mirror.

"Sorry, Ned told me about this new LEGO Star Trek ship that he wanted to build with me and I.. Oh.. You're not even listening."

Happy had pulled up the window separating the front of the car to the back of the car. Like he always did.

-

"Hello, Peter. How was your day?" Friday asked as she started the elevator.

"Great! Ned got this new LEGO ship we're gonna build so that's cool." Peter answered and leaned onto one of the walls of the iron room.

The doors opened as it settled to the top floor.

Peter spotted Tony in the kitchen making sandwiches.

"Hey kid," he said as he put almost half of a sandwich in his mouth, "h'ws school?"

Peter giggled and placed his backpack on one of the chairs.

"Usual, you know," he answered, "hey, so during lunch break me and Ned got this ide-" he was stopped when the elevator doors opened yet again, revealing a boy somewhat older than Peter.

"Harley?" Tony said after swallowing the big clump of bread in his mouth.

"Hey, Tony!" The Harley guy walked out of the elevator and him and Tony hugged tightly.

Peter could sense some old history between the two.

"Wha-," Tony smiled, "You're early!"
He said and placed his hands on Harleys shoulders and inspected the now much older boy.

"Yeah," Harley rubbed the back of his neck, "mom let me go earlier, she had somewhere to be.."

There was something off about that guy. Something that Peter didn't like, he could feel it with his spidey senses.

Tony just smiled and then pulled him into a side hug, facing Peter at the table.

"This is Peter Parker, my personal intern." He gestured at Peter who smiled back at the very familiar pair.

"Hey, Harley Kenner." Harley greeted Peter in a smile back.

"Well, now that you're here, why not settle down already?" Tony asked and the two then walked away down the hall making jokes and giggling.

"I'll be back soon, Peter!" Tony yelled from far away, knowing Peter had his spidey senses and would hear it.

Peter just shrugged his shoulders and decided to put on a movie till the wait was over. Then he put on another movie. And another. And another.

It was now dark outside, the buildings of New York lit up like yellow candles in a total darkness.

As the Lion King movie was ending he shut off the tv.

Tony wouldn't come anyway. He was probably too busy with that other kid.

Peter stood up and stretched his arms in a yawn and went to his room and into his bed. He pulled the Ironman sheet up to his cheek and fell asleep in a second.

-

Tony got back up through the elevator.

"Peter?" He called out into the dark floor. No sign of the kid.
He scratched his beard and decided to knock on Peters bedroom door.
There was no answer, but he wouldn't need one - the kid snored like a beast.

He pulled the doorknob carefully and the door revealed a half naked sleeping teenager on his stomach almost covered in the Ironman blanket.
He shook his head as he realized how much he loved him. How much he cared for him.

"I'm sorry, kid," he whispered, "next time."