5.

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up as someone was poking my cheek.

"Hey, (y/n), wake up, we have arrived." A sweet voice said.

I growled and then I remembered where I was.
I shot my eyes open and stood.

"Um, sorry, Nemuri-san." I yawned.

"It's okay, (y/n), I know you're tired but we got a busy day ahead." Her same sweet voice explained.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I looked at her cofused.

"I have to show you your room, leave you for a bit to accomodate with the new surroundings, and then we should go to the mall to get you new clothes." She smiled nicely. I nearly burst out crying.

'You will just embarass yourself. How are you gonna pay her back for all the things she's doing for you? She'll have to throw you on the streets because you can't be of any help to her.'

"Th-thank you, *sob* Nemuri-san, *sob* you're so kind." I tried my best to hold my tears. Not trying to embarass myself, as the voice said.

She embraces me and whispered sweet things to reassure me.

"It's okay to cry, (y/n), from today on you'll have a better living. You won't lack anything and I promise to make you happy." She was rubbing circles on my back, showing me that she was there for me.

'You don't deserve her.'

"S-sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"It's alright dear. Now I shall see you your home for the next... I dunno... few years?" She said as she got out of the car. I did so as well and we were both standing in front of a complex of apartments. It wasn't something huge, neither too small. It had 5 floors and every one of it had a lot of windows. Midnight pointed at one window from the last floor.

"See that? I live here. Also the residents of this complex have free acces to the roof. No one comes there usually, so that's where we'll train.
I got excited at the word 'train'. I wanted to move a bit and show her what I can do.
We took the elevator and came to a very nice and clean hall. A lot of doors were on the both sides of it. We walked till the last door of the hall. She got her keys and unlocked her apartment.
For a pro hero, of course her home had to be pretty huge and luxurious.

(Hee hee

(Hee hee. Pretty nice, isn't it?)

"N-Nemuri-san, is-is this for real? Is this really your house." She nodded.

'You don't DESERVE to live here. You did nothing but bad things.'

"Do you like it?" She chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? This place is amazing! I could never think I'd live in such a beautiful place! SUGOI!" My eyes had little sparkles of joy in them. Midnight chuckled again.

"Well, this one is taken." She points at the first bedroom. "But since the second has a desk. It's yours." She winked. I rushed to the other bedroom. I nearly jumped out of the ceiling because of happiness. I went back to Midnight and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Nemuri-san! This is more than I could ask for!!" I was really happy and thankful.

"O-oh, (y/n), dear, could you please let me go? I can't breathe." I realised my mistake and let go of her. I started bowing one thousand times in apology, saying 'I'm sorry' each time.

'Now you've made it. She's gonna get mad and change her mind.'

'Oh no. Was it really gonna happen as the voice said?'

"It's okay, (y/n), I understand your excitment." She made a short pause. "You know, for a girl, you're really strong!"

"Heh, must've been the results of the training." I grinned. But Midnight didn't sound surprised at all.

"I'm sure those villain's must've taught you a lot of things, and you'll show me them when we get on the roof. For now, you can relax a bit." She smiled. "I'll be in my room changing of this hero suit. Okay?" She smiled warmly.

I nodded as she left the room. I explored every part of my new home. I squealed at the entrance of every room, getting excited of the new surroundings. After a few minutes of exploring everything, I collapsed on my bed, inhaling the smell of  sheets. I was preparing for the best part of my life.

'You don't deserve such a good life.'