🐢 52 🐢

Siwon's POV

I can't remember when I have felt so good and relaxed. I got up from our bed and feel well rested and full of energy and go to take a shower. With Yesung back everything feels brighter and better. He is simply our little darling. I am drying my hair with a towel and walk around the bedroom and then look outside. The weather is nice and warm. The sky is blue and no clouds are in sight, only sun is fully shining on us.

Heechul is still sleeping so I kissed his cheek and closed the curtains so sun won't disturb him. I peeked in the nursery and see Yesung still fast asleep. I checked his diaper but Heechul probably changed him during night. I look on my phone to see what time is it because Onew is coming around 10 to do a check up on Yesung.

I wanted to watch the news in the TV but they are only speaking about the scandal which is bringing more attention to cruel practice in Korean mental hospitals. The reporters are speaking about more victims who were locked in the same asylum as Yesung and I turned it off again. I go in the kitchen and started to heat up some milk for Yesung. In few minutes i go back upstairs and see that Heechul is awake. We kiss and i silently entered the nursery.

Yesung is curled into a small ball and he is sucking on his pacifier. I need to wake him up because he needs to get used for his sleeping schedule again. I strokes his hair few times and added few pats on his diapered bottom before he stirred and opened his eyes. Yesung angrily cries out but i quickly pick him up and sway him in my arms few times. I go back in our bedroom and put him down on our bed. Heechul is still lying there and so Yesung crawls to him. I take this opportunity to hand the bottle to Heechul and go to open the front door for Onew who arrived.

Onew walked inside and after he took off his shoes i lead him upstairs. Heechul is almost asleep again while holding the bottle for Yesung who is partly sprawled on top of him. The baby only briefly looked on us and then turned his attention back to his bottle. Onew sat down on the bed next to Yesung and pulled out a stethoscope from his bag. He unfastened the poppers between Yesung's legs and pressed the small metal disc to his back. Onew is listening to sounds of Yesung's lungs because he was worried that our baby could have pneumonia from that cold place. When Onew turned Yesung around, the baby lost grip on his bottle and wailed in frustration and anger. I quickly hold the bottle for him because his mittened hands cant hold it properly and I don't want to make him more angry if it slips out of his hands. Onew finished examining Yesung's lungs and moved to measuring his blood pressure and then shines in his eyes with a small torch light. I and Heechul are very nervous but Onew smiles and said that Yesung seems okay. He has lost lots of weight but we will make sure that he eats properly.

Onew handed me a small white tube.

"His MRI scan showed that he could be suffering from seizures as aftermaths of the strong electric shocks. These pills should prevent that from happening."

I read the dosage written on it in Onew's handwriting and craved it in my brain. One pill, three times per day. Onew is packing his bag and then turned to me.

"Were you thinking about some trip? To get him away from all the reporters and turmoil?"

I shrugged because luckily no reporters are bothering us. For now.

"But where?"

Onew thinks for a while and we go downstairs.

"Jeju?"

I shake my head no because it is still part of South Korea.

"I don't think that it is far enough."

Onew nodded and then patted my back. He is ready to leave but turned around on the stairs outside the front door.

"Ahh what about Hawai!? It is far from Korea and no one will know you there!"