Bad, bad news

It wasn't the first time Tony had gotten in trouble, he was of course the Tony Stark.

But it was the first time he didn't know how to get out of it.

He was still questioning how he had gotten into this one.

He was working with Harley in the lab and they were both having a great time.

"Y'know, Peter would totally be able to help you with your projects!" Tony was really trying the help the two boys get along. He could sense the intense vibes that formed when the two were in the same room like a sixth sense.

Even though Tony didn't want to admit it, he couldn't shake the thought that it had something to do with the fatherly feelings he'd gotten the past few weeks since Peter came back. It was like having two sons that always fought and now they were giving each other the silent treatment.

Harley immediately tensed up at the mention of Peter.

"O-Oh" He mumbled as he threw his wrench in the air and catched it as he spun in his chair.

"Is something wrong?" Tony had completely sensed something wasn't right. He stiffened as Harley shrugged from the other side of the room as he catched the wrench again and stopped his spinning in the chair.

"Um, it's just that Peter..."

Tony made his way slowly to Harley as he lifted one of his eyebrows that he always does when he already suspects an answer.

"Hey, it's okay, you can tell me. What's wrong?" He sat down on the table beside Harley and put his hands on Harley's shoulders.

"Well, Peter was giving me threats and telling me something about him being the only one..."

"What?!"

Tony put his hands back in his lap in shock. Peter wouldn't ever do that to anyone?

Right?

Tony wasn't sure what to think. He needed proof. And once the security cameras confirmed his fear, he marched over to the living room.

'His kid' was in deep trouble now.

There was something off about that Harley boy, but Peter couldn't figure out what.

He seemed normal enough, and Peter wouldn't have suspected anything if his spidey sense wasn't warning him about Harley every time he could feel his presence.

It was a pleasant morning, Peter and the rest of the avengers were chilling in the living room. Peter was also taking this opportunity to catch up on overdue homework.

"PETER!!"

Tony's voice boomed trough the room. The sudden change in volume caused Peter to jump up along with everyone else.

"M-Mr. Stark?" Peter put his book down on the coffee table and stood up with a confused expression written all over his face.

"Don't 'Mr.Stark' me, kid. I think you have some explaining to do." Tony walked over in front of Peter and slammed his fist in the table.

Peter winced. Tony was being way to loud, this did certainly not help him with the sensory overload he'd felt last week. Along with his life crumbling down, of course would his spidey senses do the same. Good ol' Parker luck.

"Mr. Sta-," Peter corrected himself, "Tony, please be more qui-" Tony's other fist slammed to the table.

"No, Peter! I need you to tell me why you were giving Harley threats!"