Extra Fun.

Y/N finally gets a hold of suga, she then pushes him against a door.

"You shouldn't do that Y/N."

She was taking a back by that. "And why is that?" She raises her free hand and starts to put pressure on his neck.

"Think, boy and girl alone. I'm pushed against a wall, and I wonder what's behind this door." She didn't realize his hand was on the door knob.

With a swift movement suga opens the door with Y/N in his arms. He then pushes her against the door.

"Your in my room now. But there's one more problem." He looks down, and so does she.

"Shit" She tries to look away ,but He then pushes his body against hers.

He moves his head right above her neck and whispers in her ear.

"The members will know where your are when you scream,"

Her breathing stops.

"My name"

"Hey you got that fr-" She was interrupted when suga smashes his lips on hers.

                Members POV

"I wonder where they are?" Tae looks over to Namjoon.

"I don't hear any running anymore." Jin looks in the hallway. "She probably killed him already, did you see the look in her eye?"

Hoseok tilts his head, "yea that was hot."

"What if suga took her to his room, and they probably ar-"

"NO don't say that." Tae shushes jungkook.

" She knows we don't have time for that."

Jimin POV

I walk out of my room but then stop.
Is that wait no no it can't be. I listen for more. It sounds like someone kissing. Then I hear a moan.

"Fuc- what should I do?" I panick until it hits me.

"The members should know.

    End POV

Jimin then rushes down the stairs.

"Hey I think Yoongi is getting it on with someone if so who's the lucky girl I wanna know, and where's Y/N?"

Jungkook looks toward Namjoon who was in shock.

"Called it."

All the members rush up the stairs.

         Back to Yoongi and Y/N POV

"I can't hold back anymore" He looks at her breathless.

"Yea you can you left a big huge freaking mark on MY NECK."

"I have a lot of other huge things wanna see?" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"NO. why did you have to make it that big." She says while raising her hand to her neck.

"So he can know. That your ours." He says deeply.

"By ours you mean yours."

He smirks and looks deeply in her eyes and kisses her with passion.

End POV

"Do y'all hear that?" Namjoon says quietly.

They all nod. Half of the members are trying to hold back from laughing.

Namjoon looks at his watch. "We don't have time for this." Namjoon rushes to his door and bangs on it.

"Watch out hyung you might break the door."

Just then the door opens revealing a messy haired swollen lipped Yoongi.

"Where is she" Namjoon says with gritted teeth.

Yoongi smiles loving Namjoon's reaction.

"I'm right here." She steps out.

"Holy shit Yoongi why the fuck would you make the mark that big."

All the members look at her in shock some with concern.

"Control yourself next time." Namjoon storms off. Yoongi closes his door.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin moves her hair to get a better look.

"A little but not as much, but my lips little shit bit them so many times." She laughs.

"We have to go we have a party to get ready for."

"Yoongi hyung likes youuuuuu" Jungkook nudges her shoulder like a little kid.

"Apparently it turned him on when I pushed him against his door." She says while looking down and smiling.

Jimin chokes on something and jungkook busted out laughing,  "Really!?"

"Yea" She rubs the back of her head.

"Finally we can start doing your make-up" The artist walks up to Y/N snatching her away into a separate room. "You too sir please come this way."and pushes Jimin into the other.