17.

Shameless Prince

THE man who sneaked inside his room is already on top of him, kissing him hungrily. He nibbled his lips as if it's a juicy tender red meat, going as far as to bite his lower lip, tugging it between his teeth and giving it a suck.

Yan Gen even heard him swallowed his saliva as his kiss turned more harsher and demanding, probing him to open his mouth for him, wanting to taste him more.

Bro, it's just saliva! why are you swallowing it like a honeyed soup. Don't you feel disgusted? Because I do! I feel so disgusted by all of this that I want to vomit blood. I recently woke up and didn't wash my mouth, you sure have a heavy taste.

Yan Gen firmly clamped his mouth, refusing to let him have his way. This man on top of him repeat the same process in a more harsher way, fiercely biting his lower lip until he tasted his sweet iron blood then sucking it like a blood thirsty monster, ruthlessly attacking his lips in order to invade his mouth. His wrists are held tightly above his head by a large hand and his legs are pinned by a pair of sturdy long legs, preventing him from struggling. Yan Gen couldn't even move an inch, his energy was sucked out of him. He tried to avoid his kiss at first by turning away his face but he couldn't avoid it, it only made the man more turned on and his kiss became rougher.

Being kissed like this in addition to his heavy weight that is pressing on his body, he couldn't breath. His consciousness is slowly drifting away.

"Ca... can... can't--"

Yan Gen tried to speak in between his rough kisses and the man saw this as an opportunity to sneaked his slippery tongue inside his mouth, engaging Yan Gen's tongue as he also sucked on it.

"Breath!"

Finally completing his sentence that took all of his energy, his vision started to blur. However, he still recognized the face of this person when he distanced his face a bit from him to let him breath, not without running his tongue on Yan Gen's lips one last time, the moon light illuminates his handsome features properly from this side.

How can he not recognized our male lead-sama? Although he only met him once, it was enough not to forget his face. He is the type of person who can never be forgotten by people once they met him, with such face and aura, in addition to his male lead halo, who would forget him in their lifetime? Not unless they bumped their heads and have an amnesia.

Zhu Mingli is staring at him with a same dark and intense gaze when they first met while panting. The difference is that it contains a raging dark flame instead of a brewing storm. He rested his forehead on his, their breaths entangling, Zhu Mingli's scorching hot breath blew over Yan Gen's face, making him uncomfortable.

"If you don't get out of my room right now, I'll scream"

Because of the passionate kiss they shared earlier, his tone was low and soothing and seemingly out of breath, adding a seductive charm to his voice. The room is filled with their lewd heavy breaths and panting. If someone heard them, their thoughts will surely run wild.

Staring at Zhilan under him who utter an empty threats, he let out a devilish chuckle and ran his fingers on her exquisite face, admiring the smooth, soft texture at the tip of his fingers. Her silky, raven hair is spilled on her white pillow, creating a beautiful ink like painting, the lack of air earlier caused her white translucent skin to shade an alluring color of pink across her face.

"Go ahead, I dare you to"

He huskily whispered in her reddening ear and tugged at it using his teeth. He couldn't help running down his tongue at the tip of her ears and bite her earlobe, it sends an electric current on Yan Gen from head to toe. Soon, he feel ashamed for feeling this way. He swear that he's a man through and through! It must be because this body is a female that's why he reacted that way.

"What do you think will happen if you scream, hmmm?"

Zhu Mingli sounded like a drunk man, unable to think straight, he looks so intoxicated and when a drunkard speaks his mind, it's the unrestrained truth. He doesn't smell of alcohol though, so he isn't really drunk. It's just that he's so intoxicated at the sight of Zhilan, her round clear eyes that are innocently staring at him, her perfectly thin dark eyebrows, her small protruding nose, and those lips... moist and red from his kisses earlier, he can faintly see his teeth marks on her lower lip, the sight of it makes his lower part stiffen, such a sinful sight.

Being this close, he can also smell a faint floral scent coming naturally from her body. How can he not be intoxicated? he swallowed and his adam's apple bobbed. Zhilan is closely under him, breathing heavily, causing her soft bosom to momentarily be in contact on his chest time and time again, as if teasing him. Zhu Mingli can feel his heart wildly beating from the moment he entered her room and it increased in speed, about to burst forth. His last string of self restraint is about to snap.

Meanwhile, Yan Gen is thinking if this person is really the male lead, Zhu Ming Li. Didn't the emperor send him off to a far away place? Why did he returned so fast? If he's really the male lead, then why did he turn into a perverted, rapist, young man?! Sneaking in an unmarried young lady's room in the middle of the night. What else is he planning? He's so shameless! even daring him to scream and see what will happen.

Wei Zhilan is one of the many young misses of the influential Wei clan. On the other hand, Zhu Mingli is the fifth prince, and he's also the emperor's favorite son, his maternal family is also quite powerful.

Rumor has it that in just a few years time, the emperor will bestow him the title of a crown prince. No wonder that the other princes will start targeting him in the original plot of 'Mischievous Consort' or perhaps he'll be targeted earlier for he's already showing his fangs now.

What the hell is wrong with this prince? Why isn't he following the original plot of the story?

If Yan Gen screamed and servants witnessed Zhu Mingli on top of him, forget about punishing a favored prince, he will only marry Zhilan to take responsibility of his action.

There you go, the male lead is back again to torment Yan Gen. I can't decide if I like Zhu Mingli or Wei Yuu more for our MC, perhaps I'll be more reluctant if I add Zhu Deming on the list but he's yet to appear in the story. What do you guys think?

©Editer