AUTHORS NOTES

Song Above: Sparko Chip

Stop right there, thank you very much. - if no one gets that reference imma just slowly crawl away...

BUT before you read this story and my author note waffle pls pls follow my socials.

Tiktok: @djasd
Insta: @djasd

I'm just a little 5ft 4 Serbian, Croatian, English girl looking for some love and attention 💖

Now that's done and I can stop half attempting to promote half failing and looking like a deflated balloon...

Hello you,

If you're reading this then that's amazing, because that means you've taken time out of your day to read my story!

I just wanted to write to you to notify you of a couple of things.

In this story you may find the below:

1. Scenes of a sexual nature
2. Swearing
3. Talk of depression and suicide
4. A lot of witty remarks
5. Each chapter has one of my favourite songs in the world. They aren't relevant to the chapters but I thought I'd just share with you all my favourite playlists.
- you'll soon realise I'm a UK Rap/Grime lover ;)

Please can you refrain from:

1. Commenting inappropriate or rude messages ( they will be deleted )
2. Sending me hateful personal messages
3. Stealing content from my story

Copyright. All rights are reserved. This book may not be reproduced, modified, or/and used at all without permission.

I've spent a lot of time on this story, 7 years to be precise and one of the worst things in the world is someone  stealing your work.

So please do not do it.

You wouldn't like it if it happened to you so please do not put someone else through it.

I started writing this book nearly seven years ago when I was a wee little lass so please be aware there might be some plot holes, grammar mistakes and cringe-worthy moments.

It's now finished yay! So I'm going to be editing it! 😊

Also! Could you pretty pretty pwlease with a cherry on top not be a silent reader? It is the worst when you have no idea what your readers are thinking! If you don't like something let me know, If you do like something then let me know.

It makes my day seeing your comments!

Now enough with that seriousness, I really hope you enjoy this story as much as I loved writing it. I can't wait for you to join Ivy on her journey.

Hopefully, you'll laugh, smile and maybe even cry?

Vote.Comment.Love
Follow me on insta: djasdxo
If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊 it's probably a 100 times better than this story as this was written years ago and I've evolved as an writer.

Love you all,

D xxx