35

The song at the top is the one that Harry is making a cover of in this part. I highly recommend you to listen to it... I just really feel like it fits in on Harry and Louis(in the story) right now.

Btw I'm actually trying to update this more often now. surprise. 

Harry

I haven't heard from Louis for days, I've been trying to reach him but he's probably too busy with practice to have time to answer.

I just wish he would send me a text and tell me that he's okay.

"Harry." I take of my headphones and look up from my position in the tour bus bed. Niall.

"We have been trying to get in contact with you for what seems like hours... okay it might have been for a couple of shouts from the lounge area." He says and give me a small smile. I know he notices. He sees how my mood really is effected by this Louis thing.

"Anything in particular that made you shout my name to get my attention?" I answer while sitting up so I'm almost at the same height as him.

"We're soon in Glasgow and we were just wondering if you wanted to come with us out for a while and just discover the city..." I can really see that he wants me to say yes, and sure I would love to discover the city... but I also know that if I leave this tour bus I will be followed by people.

Niall and Liam wouldn't be able to walk around and look at everything they want to if I was there with them.

"No I'm good, I've been here so many times before. I just think I will stay in and watch a movie or something." I say and give Niall a smile to convince him that this is what I really want.

I don't think he really believes me, but he does leave me alone again.

Just like that I'm back to being alone again.

I put my headphones on and lay back down, letting the music just take over all of my body. Maybe now I will be able to detangle this mess that I call my mind.

I've tried to figure out why Louis isn't answering, I'm driving myself crazy by doing in.

Deep down I know he isn't too busy, deep down I know he is ignoring me.

Scrolling through my twitter I keep seeing pictures of him, I look at him being surrounded by people who keeps taking his picture. He looks skinnier...

After seeing those tired eyes of his I decide to give it yet another go at calling him, maybe this time... maybe he will answer.

The signals just keeps coming, twelve... no answer, right to voicemail.

I don't even bother to leave a message, he won't call me back anyway.

After we stop in Glasgow and I'm alone in the bus, I just let myself cry a little. I do that a lot lately, just letting those tears fall down. This isn't how love is supposed to make you feel... but then again are we even in love?

Do I love Louis? Honestly? I don't know, I don't know if I do. Can you love someone that causes you so much pain?

I sit down in one of the couches that we have, it's defiantly isn't the most comfortable one I've tried, but for now it will do.

On the TV there isn't much going on, some old episodes of How I met your mother is showing, I could just sit here and lazy watch it... or I could once again put myself in to misery by trying to call Louis... again.

As the idiot I am I of course pick the later one of my two choices.

The signals ring until they just stop... they don't change to those busy signals that shows someone has hung up on you.

I take the phone from my ear to check if I accidently hung up, but instead of my being met by my latest call list, I see those numbers slowly counting up.

"Louis?" I ask quietly in to the phone, I don't want to get my hopes up, it might just be him pocket answering me.

"Yeah..." I hear his soft voice say from the other side of the line.

Now when he actually answer I don't know what to say, I've gotten so used to being sent to voicemail and leave some bad message about how I miss him and know he's busy. I literally wasn't ready for him to answer.

"Umm..hh" I try to form some kind of sentence but nothing, no words leave my lips. I can't come up with anything to say, I have been thinking about this moment for such a long time... and now when it's finally here I don't know what to say or do.

I don't know if I should just act like nothing have happened, like he haven't ignored me for over a week or if I should be mad at him for ignoring me.

I don't even know which one I prefer more.

Louis doesn't say anything either, maybe he don't know what to say. Maybe we have run out of things to say to each other.

So I just sit there with the phone pressed to my ear listening to the soft sound of his breathing. I don' register how much time that have passed until someone comes to get me to take me to the venue I will be playing a show tonight.

"I have to go now." I mumble in to my phone, to Louis.

"Okay..." His voice sound so small.

"Bye.."

"I miss you Harry." With that the call ends.

Those words hunting me throughout the rest of my day.

"Are you ready Harry?" Andy I think his name is, he is supposedly someone that fix things with my tour.

"I want to sing a cover today." I say, maybe not my best decision a few hours before the actual show.

"What? No we can't do that."

Without answering him I walk out on the stage telling the musicians what song I want them to learn for tonight. None of them seem to actually have a problem with it so I just give Andy a small smile before running through the other songs.

After the soundcheck I just hang around the venue memorising the words to a song I already know by heart, so let's just say it's only my nerves that makes me go over it a hundred times.

My heart is beating so fast when I'm half way through the show, the music comes to a stop and I bring the microphone up to my lips.

"So, today I thought I would do something different and sing you guys a cover from this crazy talented Swedish guy Ulrik Munther..." With a deep breathe I start singing.

In the cold, cold night

Lying next to you almost made it feel alright

And when we talked hours just flew by

I told you all, all about my life

At one point I even cried.

I feel how the music is taking over my whole body, like nothing else matters.

It feels like the words leaving my mouth is directed towards Louis, I know he probably won't hear this but right now this just feels like it describe us both so well..

Before I'm not enough for you.

That one line, hitting me harder than a brick wall. I put my all in to this cover, all my emotions are just put in to every single word.

I don't even notice that I'm crying until I taste the salty tears.

At the end of the song I just stand there looking out at the complete silenced crowed, I see how a lot of the people have tears streaming down their faces.

So many people, so many faces... but none of them matters right now, because that one person I need to see isn't there.

I close my eyes for a moment, trying to pick up my broken pieces... I can't, because I just shared them with thousands of people...

Now they know, they know how broken I really am...

How broken Louis makes me.