32. I want you

Jimin tossed and turned but couldn't seem to find a comfortable position.

After dinner Jimin had waited for Yoongi to come to the room so that they could talk. An hour passed and he figured the male was doing his live so he decided to wait more but when it was almost midnight and Yoongi never came to bed Jimin decided enough was enough and he'd go to him.

He made sure Kieran was feed and had a clean diaper before exiting his room with a baby monitor in hand. He didn't bother knocking as he silently entered the room across from his.

Yoongi laid flat on his back in his bed. He was awake staring up at his ceiling with a blank look. No words were exchanged as the idol made room in the bed for the younger to take.

They stayed surrounded by a thick tension that neither wanted to address but Jimin knew they had to talk. He needed to clear all this up.

"How was your live?" He asked turning his head to look at the male. Yoongi focus was still on the ceiling as he shrugged his shoulders. "It was okay. A lot of them were supportive."

They were once again submerged in silence. Jimin felt like he was drowning in it as he had never felt so awkward around Yoongi. He hated it. He wanted to be care free around him. He wanted to laugh and talk gibberish with one another like they were before.

He sighed turning on his side so he was facing the older male. "I don't want to be with you just because of Kieran." Yoongi remained silent not even bothering to look at him.

"I want to be with you because of you. Because you're an amazing person who can make me smile and laugh. Because you're passionate about the things you love. You're caring and you're an amazing dad already. Just all of you. You're so so great and you're everything I want in life. Being with you isn't just for Kieran. It's for me too because when I'm with you it's so fucking hard to not be happy and my heart beats like crazy when you look at me. And when you smile I feel like I'm going to turn into mush. I don't know if you feel the same way but I'm in love with you and I'm sorry if I ever made you think otherwise." He was rambling not knowing how to say exactly what he wanted to. He just spewed out everything he was thinking not fully sure if the sentences that left his mouth were completely understandable. He just desperately wanted Yoongi to know that he loved him.

The idol didn't respond he just turned his head so that he was staring into Jimin's eyes. The tears that laid within them glistening under the ceiling lights.

"What about about my fans." He turned his head back to its previous position. "Thought you were scared."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows sitting up. "I don't care anymore, Yoongi! I want to be with you. Fans or no fans. As long as I'm with you I can get beaten black and blue by them as long as you are there to nurse me back to health I'll take it over and over again." He cupped the male's face with one hand. Yoongi instinctively placed his hand over Jimin's smaller one.

"I don't care. I just want you. I want to be happy with you. I-I wouldn't even care if they saw my face because fuck I'd be proud as hell to be known as yours and for everyone to know you a-are mine." Without thinking the younger male straddled the idol's waist bringing his forehead down to to connect with Yoongi's. The male gasps taking in how close their faces were. The tip of their noses brushing against one another's. "Let me be yours." He whispered grabbing Yoongi's hands so that they were on his hips.

Yoongi closed his eyes. Jimin's lips ghosted against his. "Y-you're only saying this in the heat of the moment. I don't think you'll be able to handle all the hate you'll get, Jimin."

The male shook his head. "Don't tell me what I can't handle." He slaps his hands against the celebrities chest taking a handful of his shirt. "I can. For you I can." His breath fanned over Yoongi.

Yoongi turned his head to the side as to lessen his temptation to crash their lips together. "I don't want to see you hurt because of me."

"I know you won't ever let them hurt me again." Jimin argued. He was beginning to feel embarrassed at how desperate he seemed and was but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Not just physically, Jimin. People will say the meanest things. They'll try to break you and crush any confidence you have." He's only trying to protect him. He didn't want to see him be insecure about himself due to some negative words people would throw at him daily if they were to be together.

"Look at me." Jimin said sternly. Yoongi shook his head. "Baby, look at me." He whispered. The older slowly obeyed. "I don't care what they say about me. I don't care because I know it'll only be because they're jealous. Please stop worrying about me. I just want you. Please don't push me away because of them. Please. I'll deal with the hate as long as you're mine. Just give me a chance."

There's a long pause before Yoongi hesitantly nodded. Jimin smiled softly. "Be my boyfriend?" He whispered.

Once again Yoongi nodded. "No baby say it with words." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi bit his bottom lip. "Yes I'll be your boyfriend." It was barely above a whisper but it was enough to satisfy Jimin as he finally pressed his lips against the idol's. It was soft and gentle but yet it made their minds spin. They pulled away both with smiles gracing their lips.

Jimin sat up. He ran his fingers against Yoongi's hair pushing it away from his forehead. Yoongi just stared up at him wondering how he ever got so lucky in meeting Jimin. He didn't deserve him. Not in the slightest yet Jimin was his and he would be damned if he ever let him slip away.

They were both awakened from their daze when a little whine could be heard from the baby monitor. "I'll get him." Yoongi said gently lifting Jimin off of him. He made his way out of the room pausing at the door before rushing back giving his boyfriend a small kiss before running out to tend to their son. Jimin had the biggest smile on his face as a small squeal left his lips. He sprawled out on the bed a content sigh leaving his lips.

—————————————————

I feel confident in ending the story here if I'm honest. Like idk I just feel like it's the right place to end things. But I think there will be 1 or 2 more chapters but in my mind it's more like an epilogue.