10

Dave pushes himself to at least get towards the wooded area to give him somewhere to hide if anyone comes after him but the sun beamed down on him soaking up all of his energy. He knew he needed to move and move fast because he didn't know how far away anyone was or if they were simply watching knowing that he is weak due to being malnourished.

"Daddy, we need you. Mommy needs you... Daddy please don't leave, I need you."

Dave looked around, hearing Jaliyah's voice crying out to him.

"Loyal?!" He called out.

"Mommy is at the hospital, she needs you daddy. I'm scared."

Dave shook his head and continued for the trees. At this point the snakes and spiders didn't even bother him, he needed to get to his children.

"Daddy!"

Dave looked around looking for Jabari. He saw Jabari and Jaliyah standing by the trees to the left of him.

"What are y'all doing out here?!" He hollered out as he ran to them. The closer he got, the further they disappeared. He kept running and running until they completely disappeared and instead the service road to the high way appeared before him.

There was a blue Nissan Altima cruising down the road. He stepped out into the middle of the road holding his hand out.

"Please!" He yelled. The person slammed on their breaks and blew their horn. Dave quickly ran to the side of their car and leaned on the window. The person was about to take off but he leaned on the hood.

"Oh my god! Are you okay sir? Do you need to go to the hospital?!" They cracked their window still afraid.

"My wife." Dave mumbled out as blood began to pour out of his nose and mouth. The young male and female quickly got out and struggled to put Dave in the backseat of their car. Once he was set they quickly drove the 15 miles to the hospital.

~

"She can't be gone! NO SHE CAN'T BE!"

Mother Dear rushed out of the room crying. MaCartier slid down the wall with his hands in his palms and his knees to his chest.

This was some fucked up shit.

-

Yeeeees I know... these lil paragraphs (fillers) omg!

Don't kill me just yet y'all!

Damn, Dave....

Where y'all think Vince is?

Hmm....

Y'all finna hate me🥺💀