21

♥️

I wake up in Aiden's bed, tangled in his heavy comforter. I can't remember how I got here. My head is throbbing from the fading light washing into the room, along with my hangover. My eyes finally adjust and I see a glass of water and two motrin placed on the nightstand. I groan as I lift up and take the medicine, why does my ass hurt?

'OH MY GOD.' He spanked me! The thoughts flood back and I remember how aroused that had made me, I feel ashamed for last night. When that girl said she was supposed to stay the night I should have just texted Aiden and I wouldn't have made a fool out of myself last night. But then, Aiden wouldn't have... punished me. Why did I like it so much? I remember him saying it was okay, but is something wrong with me?

I sluggishly stand and stretch before grabbing my phone. My eyes widen when I see the time, It's 6 pm, I slept all night? Shit... I feel so guilty. Aiden is at work and I've upset him. I need to make it up to him, he needs to know how much I want him and no one else. I use the restroom and wipe the sleep from my eyes, the reflection in the bathroom mirror makes me gasp. I'm wearing one of Aiden's button-ups. I wonder if he put it on me? Last night is a complete blur... but when he will be here? I would text him but I'm not sure if I should.

I don't know his schedule but I know I need to hurry and make myself looker better, more... sexy. So I run to my purse and grab the small make-up bag I brought with me to the club and put on some mascara and run a brush through my hair before tying it in a loose braid to the side. I would put on the lingerie but his shirt on me looks really good, I'll just throw it on underneath. I unbutton the first six buttons up top to show off the bra he brought and I wait patiently at the door knowing he has to be home any minute.

Five minutes later, the door clicks and when Aiden walks in he rakes his eyes up and down my body slowly. "Fuck." He mumbles under his breath.

Without another word he drops his suit jacket and folders on the countertop before picking me up, I wrap my legs around him and he carries me into the room. He throws us both onto the soft bed, not in a sweet or careful way. In an 'I can't stand to be apart from you any longer' type of way. Aiden hovers over me and he trails his long fingers down the front of my chest to the center of the bra, in one motion he unclasps the front and moves the fabric away exposing my bare breast to him.

"You look so fucking good in my shirt." His voice is deep and it comes out in a low growl, I blush. I hadn't realized we hadn't spoken a word to each other since he arrived home but the silence was filled with passion and fury instead of anything awkward. "I... I missed you." I admit as I look away from him and out to the curtains I opened after I finished getting ready. The view here is so beautiful, so romantic.

He curls a finger around my chin, forcing me to look at him. "I missed you too." His voice is smooth velvet as he trails kisses down my neck. Shivers rake down my body as he brings his hands to my breasts. He has placed one leg in between my open legs and I slowly begin to grind myself against his leg, in an attempt to relieve the pressure building inside of me. "Calm down, baby." He says as he brings his fingers to my slit, gently rubbing it in circular motions.

He reaches his hand between my thighs and when he feels the wetness he says "Did you touch yourself today?" He ask in a deep voice. I blush furiously, "No, I waited for you." I reply with a smile. "Good girl. You're so wet for me. Been thinking about me all day?"

My breathing is so ragged and his is so calm, I don't know how he expects me to talk. "I... I've been thinking about last night. How you... spanked me." I admit in a low voice and I feel him tense up.

"That was a punishment baby I've already explained this to you, did you not understand? Do I need to teach you a lesson again?" There's no judgment or anger in his voice and I can't help but bite my lip in anticipation.

He sighs in disappointment but brings his mouth to my neck as he continues to rub his warm fingers on me. "I own you." He says in a deep warm voice, his breath hot and cool at the same time against my neck as he sucks on it, creating a hickey I can tell.

I begin to grind myself against his hand and right when I'm on the bring of my release he pulls his hands away and begins to cup my breast again. He moves himself in between my legs and I can feel how hard he is as he grinds against me, torturing me with his slow movements. I moan as he presses deeper into me, but to my dismay, he pulls away leaving me withering beneath him.

I wish I was brave enough to tell him what I want but I think he's doing this on purpose for whatever reason, I don't know. "You're so fucking perfect." He coos as he trails his warm hands all over my body. Anxiety floods through me as he begins kissing my stomach, going lower with each warm kiss he leaves on me. Eventually, he throws my panties off before grabbing both my legs and jerking me farther down the bed. I gasp at the sudden movement, but my gasp turns into a moan as he buries his face between my legs. A sensation I've never felt before. His tongue expertly circles around my clit and the feeling is so sensational I don't think I can take much more. I push my fingers through his hair and tug, I feel him let out a small moan against me. "I'm about.... to." I gasp trying to speak, and right before I'm about to become putty under his hands... well his mouth, he pulls away.

"Stop teasing me!" I yell through a loud moan and he slaps my ass, hard. When I look at him between my legs I can tell his demeanor has changed into something more serious. "I can't get the image of your ass grinding against that fucking dude out of my head." He pants. "You're mine Emma, no man will ever make you feel like I do." His fingers return as he slides them in and out of me in a fast motion making me squirm in pleasure. He's moved up now to lay beside me, his body pressed against me and I feel him hardening against my leg. I want to say something, anything but I can't. The pleasure I feel makes me whimper at his warm touch and I collide into his body, I'm on the edge but I'm not sure if he wil pull away again

"Can I come now?" I pant, praying he will allow me too. "Yes princess, you may." He growls as he begins to rub more erratically but his movements are still precise. A moment later, I come undone on him but he continues to rub, making my body tremble underneath him. "I.. I am finished." I say through moans but he continues the gentle assault on my clit. "You'll be finished when I say you are." He growls and I feel myself getting wetter at his words. "Now. Tell me who owns this pussy?" He asks and I moan at his words, "You do Aiden."

"Good girl." He begins to slow his movements as he places me upright, flush against his throbbing bulge. He holds my hips firmly as he moves my body, making me grind against him. "Now, who owns you?" He asks and as I cum for the second time I moan his name, which brings a smile to his face. I begin to undo his pants but he moves my wrist.

"As much as I want to fuck your brains out, you need to earn it." He says and I frown. "Haven't I been punished enough?" I whine and he shakes his head. "Later princess. Did you eat today?" I shake my head no and he sighs. "Up, kitchen now." He orders and I follow.

He pulls out a ton of options and I mindlessly pick through them, but there's only one thing on my mind and it's not on this counter.

I've been wanting him since I woke up and I know I just came but I want him inside me, I need him.

I look over at Aiden. I know this is stupid but "I guess if you don't want me, I can always go to a party... and..." I don't finish my lie, I'm surprised at my words and my cheeks redden. Aiden walks over to me, taking deep calculated breaths before gently placing his hands around my throat making me ache further for him. He's awoken my sexual desires in ways I never thought possible. "The fuck you will." He growls. "Bend over that fucking table." He orders.

♥️

It's only been four days but I've missed you guys 😭 how's life?