Part 6

It was evening, manik entered the house. He looked around and saw no one. The whole house was silent. He called nyonika but their was no respond. He took out his phone. Their was a message from Nyonika.

Manik Raj and I, are going to delhi for a bussines deal. We will try to return as soon as possible. Till then take care of yourself and nandani. Love you bacha.

Manik smiled reading the last line and mouthed I love you too maa. He moved towards his room. Entering inside, he saw nandani's anarkali dupta lying on bed, which indicates she is home. But she is not seen in the room. Maybe she is in the washroom. Thought he.

He sat on the bed, leaning his head back on the head rest and closed his eyes. In few seconds only, sleep engulfed him because of tiredness. But in few minutes only, his sleep got broke due to his phone. He looked at the caller ID and saw his PA calling him. He cut the call and put his phone on silent. Washroom door was still locked. It's been 45 mintues since he arrived and don't know for how long she is inside. Suddenly he start feeling worried.

He stood up and ran to washroom. Knocking the door he called her. But didn't got any respond. He became extremely worried. He was about to open the door but stopped. Instead he called a female worker and asked her to check. He is her husband but that doesn't mean he has rights on her. Any girl being married or single only has right on her. After few minutes.

Worker: sir ma'am behosh padi h( worried)

Ma: what( shocked)

Manik became extremely shocked. How much he want to gouge inside but stopped himself. He asked the worker to take out a outfit for her and made her change. The female worker nodded and changed Nandani clothes. After that she called Manik who carefully put her on the bed. He felt warm near her. Checking her forehead he realised she is burning in fever. Immediately he switch off the ac and covered her with a duvet. He asked the worker to call the doctor.

Ma: oh god Nandani yeh kya hogya.( extremely worried)

In sometime that lady came back and inform Manik that doctor is coming in few minutes. Manik asked her to stay with Nandani and he went downstairs today kitchen. He came back with a cold water bowl and Cotten cloth. He put the wet cloth on nandani's forehead.

After 10 minutes doctor arrived. Manik move out as she checked Nandani. Manik was pacing to and fro in the living hall but then he heard a sound and turned around. He saw alya entering the mansion. Suddenly he felt anger building inside him. Alya came forward to hug him but he back off. Alya face fall seeing this.

Al: what happened Manik?

Ma: alya we should breakup

Listening to Manik, alya made a shocked face but then chuckled.

Al: Manik are we seriously in a relationship?( sarcastically)

Ma: what to mean alya?(confused)

Al: what I mean Manik. You only tell me. We are in a relationship from past 7 years but we didn't even kissed. Manik you always treated me like your best friend not as a girlfriend. Tell me Manik when we shared a romantic moment. Giving expensive gifts or bringing flower doesn't mean relationships. Nd from past four months we didn't even meet properly. Manik if you didn't wanted us to be together then why did you excepted my proposal. You could simply  denied.

Alya said shouting. She was removing all her aggression. As a girl she was right on her place. Manik stood their all shocked.

Ma : alya you also know in which situation we came into a relationship (looking down)

Al: ( her face softens listening to him) but Manik you could have said no later na

Ma: you did so much for me and I didn't wanted to hurt you

Al: Manik uss samay thoda hurt hota but itna nhi jitna abhi ho raha h

Ma: you could have said that then

Al: Manik before being my boyfriend you are my friend. I was scared that if I tell you then I will lost you. But today I came to tell you finally as I can't stay like this. Manik I met Dhruv three months back and with him I feel complete. He proposed me last week and I accepted it. I came to tell you this and to ask forgiveness from Nandani. If I said this earlier then she didn't have to face all this. Btw where is she?

Listening to alya tears formed in his eyes. Alya became panicked.

Al : what happened Manik??

Ma: alya Nandani, she was lying unconscious in bathroom and even she has extremely high fever.

Al: what happened to her suddenly?(worried)

Ma: I don't know( teary eyes)

Al: Manik don't you dare to cry or I will tell Nandani how you pee in your shorts being scared of raj uncle.( warning him)

Before Manik could react, doctor came down. Alya and Manik ran to her.

Ma: what happened to my wife doctor?

Doctor:  _________

Itni achi lag rhi hu ki aaj hi sab kuch bta dungi..nahh nahh😁😁🤣🤣 next update ka wait karna pdega.

How was the update!????

Few words for Manik???

Few words for alya???

What do you think what's gonna happen next?

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

Next update will tomorrow.

Thank you guys

Love you all