xl

I wish I had a camera to capture this moment. And not for the sensual stand point, but because it felt like our bodies were connecting in a way like two puzzles pieces fitting together.

It may be cheesy, but, I think we completed one another.

Most of our lives, Harry and I have lived at each other's throats. It was always a battle of the better or downright who was the best. And I think in a sense, even then we completed one another because no one could bring us satisfaction of beating someone than one another.

I wish I had a camera because right now, we were the complete opposite of who we used to be. We were at our most vulnerable and it didn't feel like any sort of competition. Instead of clashing, we were conforming and it was just so nice for a little change.

Back at Patty and Derek's wedding yeah we had sex and it was great, we had sex during our summer getaway and it was great, but this right now, we weren't even having sex but it was the best I'd ever felt. Sitting here, on his lap, our mouths slowly dancing with one another, it was the best feeling.

With our history, I have a feeling if anyone would see us, they'd nearly have a stroke because never could anyone imagine that the Wendy Kane and the Harry Styles would be here on her couch making out with lovey-dovey feelings mixed in.

I could have a stroke myself.

And when I pulled back for breath and looked into Harry's faded green eyes, I lost all of that breath again because it was different looking into his eyes this time. This time, I was happy looking into them, memorizing every flake and shade of color that made up his iris. Looking at his eyes gave me hope that those dreaded brown eyes would be replaced with mesmerizing green, that I know longer would be haunted by my past because I was living for the future.

And, God, I wish I had a camera.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Harry mumbled against my lips, quirking his eyebrow just the slightest.

I raised my hand to his face, caressing my thumb over his cheek as I just smiled dumbly, my voice barely coming out above a whisper, "Because I love your eyes."

"They are pretty neat aren't they? Green is a rare one I hear, only about two percent of the population on Earth has 'em," he smiled coyly as I felt his hand slightly massaging my hip.

I looked at him with a bored face, blinking my eyes slowly as my mouth set into a straight line. "I can't stand you."

"Ah, but that's not what you were saying just a couple of minutes ago, love."

"I don't know what you're talking about, I think you've gone delusional."

"Your lips are all swollen because you love me so much. Can't really be delusional with evidence right in front of me," he shrugs, running his thumb across my lips and then lightly tugging on my bottom one.

"I still can't stand you."

"All you need to do is add the words 'because of' between stand and you and you'll be absolutely right."

"What?"

And then in a flash, my back was pressed down onto the cushion of my couch whilst Harry kneeled above me, giving me a sly smirk as I stare at him jaw hinged open because of how fast he tossed me off of his lap.

I didn't know what to say for the millionth time this day, completely baffled at Harry leaning over me, quite nearly like Satan himself. But, I'd very happily go to hell for this guy.

Harry placed himself between my legs, wedging them further apart as my ankles crossed behind his hips. "Now, this is a big moment for us, y'know, declaring our love and all that so what other way to remember it then just some good ol' love-making?"