Chapter Thirty Two [Almost]

A L I J A H

I stared at the girl in front of me with a slight mug on my face before glancing at my uncle like he'd lost his mind. The girl and Jesse were staring each other down like they were mind fucking and it hurt, it hurt really bad.

"This is Ember, she's new to the crew make her feel welcome I promised her father we'd treat her like family" Uncle O said as he wrapped up the meeting and the girl gave me a small smile which I returned before rolling my eyes and turning to face Zaire.

"You think she's pretty?" I asked him in a whisper and he turned to look at her and began to smile as he licked his lower lip.

"She bad as hell, her ass is fat as fuck" Zaire mumbled as I turned to look at the brown skin girl with long curly hair and gray eyes. She was beautiful, no denying that and she clearly had a thing for my husband.

"Welp I should probably file for divorce now" I mumbled lowly standing up from the table about to go talk to my uncle about this, I liked being the only girl this wasn't fair. I was unique and now I feel like a toy that everyone's done playing with.

"Where are you going ?" Zaire asked as I glanced over one last time at Jesse as he and Cal laughed at something she was saying and she continuously flipped her hair.

We get its real you don't have to keep flipping it.

"To the moon" I mumbled walking out slowly, this is some bull crap. I made my way out of the meeting room and across the hall to my uncles office as he ate a bag of skittles and put money in the counter.

We stared at each other before I kicked the door closed with my foot and stared at him with a mug which he returned before blowing a kiss at me. Which I pretended to catch and throw on the ground.

"What's wrong with your ass? Acting like the world is over" he laughed and I sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

"Why is that Ember girl here? I thought everything was running smoothly" I whined taking some skittles from his hand.

"I'm trying to build up the next generation of the Scott organization because it's looking weak right now. I'm making deals with certain drug traffickers and cartels to make sure that when this whole war is over everything will be good and Cal and you can take over with out any problems" he said with a shrug and I took a deep breath.

"I don't like her" I said turning away from him and he sighed.

"No your just jealous of her because she's caught Jesse's interest the girl hasn't done anything to you. This is all business so get out your feelings and do what your suppose to do" he said sternly and I nodded before standing.

"I'm going for a walk around the warehouse" I groaned walking out of the office as everyone finally began to clear out of the meeting room.

Zaire stood in front of me with a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes knowing he was just gonna tease me and I wasn't in the mood for it.

"She's real cool just talk to her and tell her what's up with you and Jesse, she's not doing anything because he is single" Zaire shrugged and I poked him in the chest causing him to look at me shock.

"I don't care she can have him, it's not like he's the only cute guy in the world" I said glancing over at them as the playfully argued. That was our thing.

"Stop being dramatic, c'mon let me introduce you" Zaire said grabbing my arm tugging me over to them and they all looked up at us.

"Ember this is Alijah my beautiful little sister" Zaire smiled and I had to force a smile before dropping it and looked up at him annoyed.