Becoming Someone New

Izuku's POV

   As I woke up, I felt a pain in my head. I stumbled my way to the restroom as my breathing started to become uneven.

   When I looked at the mirror, I was shocked.

   Instead of the normal emerald eyes that I used to have, a pair of deep, gold orbs stared back at me.

   My hair was no longer green but instead white. Not only that, I had a pair of white ears and a white tail.

   As my breath steadied, I noticed the small details. I had a few red marks on my face, small fangs sticking out of my mouth.

   "MOM!!" I screamed in horror. "What happened to me!"

   "What happened to you!" Mom screamed as she stared at me in shock.

   "That's what I'm asking you!" I yelled. Mom stared at me and sighed.

   "Let's go see a doctor..." Mom said, shaking her head.

   "No!" I said, backing away. "I-I...don't want to."

   "Please Izuku! We won't know if you're in danger or not!" Mom said, a concern look plastered over her face.

   I stayed silent for a moment, moving a step back. Then I hesitantly nodded my head.

   "Fine..." I mumbled. "Let's go."

   "Thank you Izuku." Mom smiled, dragging me to the kitchen. "This is your breakfast. After you eat, we can go see the doctor."

Time Skip

   After I finished eating breakfast, my mom and I went to the doctor.

   "Mrs. Midoriya, your son seems to have...developed his quirk, I mean quirks, a bit late. In short, he's a late bloomer." The doctor said, looking at my mom.

   "Q-Quirks?" My mom asked.

   "It seems that he has more than one quirks, three in total. We don't have a name for these quirks but you can register it after reading this file." The doctor said, handing me a few pieces of paper.

   "I do recommend buying a quirk-canceling bracelet for now, since he probably won't have control over his quirk." The doctor said. "Or maybe a quirk-weakening bracelet until he gets used to his quirk."

   "I never heard of it..." I mumbled.

   "That's because we only just created it. Some researchers and I was able to finish two quirk-canceling bracelets and three quirk-weakening bracelets." The doctor explained, turned towards me.

   "Ah..." My mom and I said.

   "Although, we didn't want to sell it to anyone yet, we'll give you two of them for free since you really need it." The doctor smiled at me. I smiled back.

   "Here, the black one is the quirk-canceling bracelet. The white one is the quirk-weakening bracelet." The doctor said, handing me two bracelets. "You can come later in the week to register your quirk after you've read the files."

   "Thank you! We'll get going now." My mom said, giving the doctor a small smile.

Time Skip

   When we came back home, I took a quick shower before reading the files.

——————————————————Quirks

???

Type- Emitter

Quirk Description-

   The user can communicate with animals/bugs and control them. The user can also manipulate the basic elements (Water/Ice, Fire, Earth, and Air.) When activated, the user's hair and eyes will glow.

Drawbacks-

   When the controlled animal gets hurt, the user will feel 1/3 of the pain.

   The user will get major migraines if not being careful.

???

Type- Mutant

Quirk Description-

This quirk allows the user to shapeshift and brainwash other people. The user can fly, create illusions, and control light, darkness, time, and spirits when using this quirk to its full extent. The user can teleport to anywhere they want and travel to or create different dimensions.

   The user will get white hair and gold eyes when using this quirk. The user will also gain fox-like features and enhanced senses and abilities when using this quirk. can show or hide the ears and tails when using this quirk.

Drawbacks-

   When brainwashing someone, the user has to be in a 30km radius from them or the effect will fade away. The user can only brainwash 15 people at a time.

   When overused, the user will faint and turn into a full kitsune/fox.

???

Type- Emitter

Quirk Description-

This quirk allows the user to create crystals and weapons out of them. The user can harden his/her body parts with crystals. When this quirk is in use, the user will have small crystals surrounding him/her in a thin layer of a protective shield. When someone, comes near, the crystals will attack the person if the user gives order to.

Drawbacks-

    When overused, the user will become very tired and sick. The user may faint and cough blood.

——————————————————

"That's cool...I guess I should name them...I can ask my mom to register it with me next week." I muttered, writing some names I thought of for my quirks.

"Izuku honey, come on and eat. I made your favorite katsudon today." I heard mom say from my bedroom door.

"Okay, just give me a second." I said, smiling at her. She nodded, leaving me in my room.

"I'm going to name the quirks, Nature's Force, Kitsune, and Crystalis." I said, writing it down in my quirk journal. "I can become a hero now!"