single parenting (2)

woah sorry for not posting this girl have been not having the best time, but i've finally got to this and i have a really special announcement! seankayc and i are married and we have a baby together, thick. so obviously dedicated to my wife because she's the only reason this shit exists 🥺

- kami 🌻

- Five months later -

"Kaycee, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Sean leaned against the door frame, his eyebrows knitted together as his best friend pushed him to the side - making her way into the apartment.

"I decided not to go, I thought you might need some help." Kaycee's lips lifted upwards, ignoring the sigh from Sean.

"Kaycee, we talked about this. You don't have to sacrifice your life for us, Hope is my responsibility, not yours."

Kaycee walks over to him, placing herself in between his legs, taking his face into the palms of her hands. "I'm always going to be here no matter what, Hope may not be my daughter, but I still want to be there for her."

"You're sixteen, Kayc, you shouldn't be worried about caring for a baby." Sean wraps his arms around her waist, exhaling deeply as her forehead hit his chest. "I don't want you to have to grow up so fast like I have to, you have a whole career, a life planned out for you, you have so much to look forward to Kaycee."

Kaycee lifts her chin to meet his eyes, her hand trembling from being so close to him. "This is my life now, I'm a father now and I can't have the future you and I were supposed to have." Sean whispers, his throat tightening as he holds back tears. "I'm sorry."

"I want you to know, that I don't care." Kaycee whispers, wrapping her arms around his neck, her breath hitching as the grip around her waist tightened. "You're my family and I'm going to be here for you guys no matter how many times you tell me no."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

Kaycee laughed, her cheeks turns hot as she realized the nonexistent space between them. Sean's lips turned into a smirk, his tongue gliding over his lips as her gaze fell to her feet. "You know you like my stubbornness."

Sean laughs, his hand falling into place at the crook of her neck. Kaycee's chest heaved up and down heavily, her heart racing as his thumb began to gently stroke her cheek. Just as he was about to speak, a loud cry broke from the baby monitor causing the two the back away with embarrassment on their face.

"I can get her." Kaycee smiles, before scurrying to the other room. She entered the room with the widest smile Sean has ever seen, Hope was cradled in her arms - a fistful of Kaycee's curls in between the child's fingers making her yelp out with laughter. "Need some help?"

"I got her." Kaycee says, sitting down on the couch, Sean finding his way beside her. Sean carefully swept the hair from Kaycee's face before twisting the strands together into a loose braid - leaving a few pieces of curls to frame her face.

Sean watched as Kaycee brought the bottle to the baby's delicate lips, her eyes softening as she watched the small child. Her finger gently grazed Hope's cheek, tracing over the place her dimples would start showing through as she got older. "You look just like your dad."

Kaycee looks over to Sean, tears slipping from her lashes. "Your dad loves you so much and I know he's going to be the best father to you. You're so lucky to be his daughter, even if you were planned or not, he's going to love you unconditionally."

"Because he's an amazing man."

After finishing the bottle, Hope had fallen asleep in Kaycee's arms. "I'm going to take her back into the nursery." Kaycee whispers quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping child in her arms. Sean simply nods, watching as she disappears into the other room.

Kaycee carefully lays the child into the crib, placing a gentle kiss to her forehead but before she could turn around she felt a gentle hand wrap around her waist, Sean's lips pressed against her shoulder blade as they both peered down at the peacefully sleeping child. "Thank you, for everything."

"You don't have to thank me." Kaycee mutters, turning her head to the side to meet his gaze. "I will always be here."

Kaycee turns around, finding herself inches away from his face - releasing a shaky breath she slides her fingers though his hair. Without thinking, Sean leans in - his hands curling around her waist as her hands find their place at the sides of his face. It was short and sweet, but it felt like a lifetime, and even that was not long enough.

Kaycee is the first to pull away, letting her forehead fall against his - able to feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. "Would you like to stay tonight?"

"I would like that." Kaycee giggles, as he takes her by the hand and leads her towards his bedroom. "As long as this doesn't result in another miniature Sean Lew."

"A miniature Kaycee Rice would be adorable, but definitely not tonight."

...

The next few months had changed drastically for the both of them. Kaycee practically lived at Sean's, her entire wardrobe had taken up more than half of his closet. Kaycee had spent a lot of time with them, she had even gotten Sean to take a class and they even brought along Hope with them. All the dancers had huddled around the small family, all in awe at the first Lew baby.

It was easier with Kaycee around. He felt more comfortable with her by his side, she was truly his perfect partner.

They hadn't planned on revealing to the world about their relationship until Hope had gotten older, they knew there would be all sorts of hate and they didn't want to have to deal with that especially since Sean has received loads of hate already for being a parent at such a young age.

Sean turned over to his side, his eyes softening at the sight before him. Kaycee was fast asleep, her curls sprawled across the sheets as one of his white tee's hung loosely off her shoulders, baby Hope was fast asleep against her chest, one of her small hands resting on top of his girlfriend's.

Sean laughed lightly to himself, flipping the camera over to his little family and snapped a picture. After a bit of thinking, he opened up his instagram, his finger hovering over the post button before finally pressing it.

"Meet my beautiful girlfriend and our daughter, Hope."

i was thinking of doing a third part to this, is that something you guys would want? 💗