21 'edited'

^Angelica's parents ^

Time flies.....it's been two years since the Luciano incident. It has already been 11 years since I was first brought to this world. I'm bored....I read all of the books in the library, I want to go back to sleep but mama doesn't allows it.....

There is no tea party today, the boys are busy with training as the next heir and my dance lesson already ended. As the future queen, I have my own training but I've already completed them...

I can't disturb mama since she is busy as the duchess.....papa is teaching onii-chan.....keep it together Angel...I can't be selfish. Guess I'll take a walk with Crystal. Not that I will be walking since I'm going to be riding her.....

After the walk~

Why is time passing by so slow? *Sigh* I guess I'll have tea at my rose garden.....or I can go to town secretly. Everyone is busy anyways, they won't notice. I'll have to disguise myself first. I'll tell my family I would be in my room. I'll be sure to be back by dinner.

Should I disguise as a boy? Yup. I can't go with last time's disguise. It will be too attracting. Brown hair should be fine, for eyes let's keep it blue. Perfect! I look pretty cool....I like this get up.

Now time to sneak out of the house

Now time to sneak out of the house. It's quite troublesome....Papa has protection magic casted around the mansion ....it will be a hassle if he found out. But my magic is stronger so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

I'll leave a note in my room in case so they won't wreck a havoc and turn the whole house up side down to find me. I mean literally, I remember coming back from the castle to see the mansion upside down.

I did told papa where I was going but he had forgotten it. He got scolded by mama and I don't really want to know what happened next. Well it isn't really my fault anyways. Nii-chan was there with me as well.....

"Crystal, let's go to town." I said petting her head.

As long as I have money, everything should be fine. Crystal is here too and no one will be able to hurt me anyways. If someone were to have the intention to kill me, within a 10m radius, they would become minced meat.

Well Crystal will eat it so it's all going to be fine if that were to happen. Should I cook it first before feeding it to Crystal if that happens? It would get rid of the bad odor and bacteria.

At town

As expected, the technology is just like what 'they' described in the otome game. There's a lot of malls here....I wonder where should I go. I think I should go to the mall under the name of my family. Diamond Paradise was it?

Found it....finally. As the automatic door opened, the breeze of the air conditioner hit me. How I longed for this, it was quite hot out there.

Hmmm~ so this is the mall. Not bad, it does look like it is made out of diamonds. The interior as well as the exterior are both shiny and clear.

The cleaners seem to be doing their job well too. The floor is very clean. I should inspect more....this is getting interesting....Is that a boba tea shop? I missed them....I used to drink them a lot on earth. I must get one.

As I walked to the shop, someone bumped into me. I looked at the person in front of me. A couple?

"I apologise for bumping into you." The girl said with a worried expression

Well, it wasn't on purpose so I'll let it slide. I replied with a smile and nodded. I wanted to continue my path to only be blocked by the girl's boyfriend I assume. What in the world is he doing?

"Why did you apologise to this little boy, dear? Clearly he is not worth of anything. I am the manager of this mall. Little brat, you don't seem to have money so get out!" The man just mocked me .....he mocked me for no reason....

I just want to get my bubble tea....so why? I just want to have a taste of milk tea that I missed so much....Am I pissed off? Yeah...I think I am. I'm not in a good mood....he blocked me from getting my pearl milk tea.....it seems like the manager must be changed.

I glared at the man. "Let me through, now." I said sternly.

"Who do you think you are little brat?! You dare order me?!"

"Why did papa recruit someone like this? This idiot. I must report this to him." I murmured to myself

"Did you just call me an idiot?!"

"I see that your ears work better than your brain." I snicker

"You-"

"I What?" I mocked

Just as he was about to slap me, a tall figure hand locked his....and unfortunately for me that tall figure is papa....things did not go to plan.....

"What were you going to do with my daughter?" Papa's voice is intimidating....

"Y-your daughter? He is clearly a boy.....and he has brown hair....how can he be your grace's daughter?"

"It is so called disguise magic. Never knew of it? Well now you do. " I said as I transform back to my original form

"You are no longer needed here. Leave, immediately." Papa glared at the man as he scurried out

"Papa, I'm sorry" I hung my head down... "kyaa!" Papa lifted me up

"As long as you are fine. I know you can protect yourself but next time inform us beforehand. If you wanted to see the mall , you can just ask me to bring you here during my inspection."

"But aren't you busy?" I asked

"I always have time for my precious daughter."

I smiled "then I want to try that" as I pointed at the boba tea shop.

Papa agreed and went to the shop. I ordered the the Matcha Milk Tea with pearls and papa just ordered coffee. I ventured the whole mall with papa after we finished our drinks. It's been a while since we had father-daughter time so I had a lot of fun. Well I guess today turned out great.

A/N: sorry for not posting last week. I was feeling ill.