Final Chapter

You just wandered off looking at the window meanwhile Hoseok tried to make a nice conversation with you but he literally just speaking with himself. Your thoughts were filled with Jungkook. You were worried about him. A lot. You were worried too much that it's hurting you. You felt twitch in your stomach.

You couldn't stand anymore. You turned at Hoseok.

"Oppa."

"Yes."

"We need to go back."

Hoseok quickly glanced at you raising his brow. "Y/n. No. We can't. I need to send you back to your brother."

"Please, Hoseok Oppa. I feel something bad will happen. We need to go back."

"But I promised Jungkook-"

"Please, oppa. Please."

Hoseok heaved a sigh. "You can't do this Y/n. Jungkook purposely told me to keep you safe and bring you to your brother safe and sound. Don't worry Y/n, he will be safe."

But you didn't want to believe him. You kept feeling something bad will happen. You continued to plead.

"Oppa, I know you want to keep me safe but I keep feeling bad. I just can't let it go. Please, make a turn back. Oppa, please."

Hoseok sighed again. Feeling defeated.

"Fine. But you must follow behind me after that. Don't go by yourself. Listen to me well. I'm responsible for your safety."

Your eyes sparkled and you smiled happily.  You nodded at his orders, eagerly watching the car turned back. You couldn't wait to see Jungkook again.

Hoseok meanwhile mentally face palmed himself. "I'm so dead. Jungkook will kill me. No, no Yoongi will murder me." He mumbled alone.

-----

Hoseok looked around, watching carefully before making a move. You were closely stood behind him.

You looked at your surrounding. You were back at your father's mansion, hiding in the bushes at the frontyard.

You were shocked at the glance of bunch of people laid down unconscious at the front door when you moved a bit closer.

"What happened to them?"

"Shush. Don't ask. Just follow me." Hoseok whispered back. He took your hand and quickly sneaked to the back.

"Why don't we use the front door?" You asked again. Curious. You could hear Hoseok sighed again. He's getting annoyed.

"Ugh. Why did I listened to her?" He mumbled to himself annoyed by the situation.

"I hear it you know."

"Please. If you want to be safe. Just follow me. Don't ask anymore." He pleaded.

You nodded dissatisfied even though he didn't see you since he was in front of you.

He stopped for a while when both of you arrived at the back door. He looked around before he turned his gaze on you.

"Wait here." He walked to the door and checked it. The door was unlocked in which he knew it was cause, duh, it was in their plan for emergency case and he opened it slowly. For safety reason.

After he made sure it was safe, he glanced at you and waved at you to come. You hopping yourself to him. Tried to not make any sound. Once you behind him, he walked in slowly, quickly searched a place for hiding.

He pulled out a gun and heard a gasp. He looked at your shocked face feeling sorry. "I'm sorry. It's for safety."

You clasped your hand on your mouth. You still shocked over it but you tried to calm yourself. In the midst of it, your thoughts was wondering if Jungkook too, had a gun with him. And if he did, you prayed that he won't kill someone.