17. Tell me Jimin

Seokjin frowned at him.

"Thanks for your help Jin hyung. I'll really remember what you did for me. I think you can leave if she is well now. I'll call if I need any help," Jimin said wiping his tears.

"Jimin-,"

"Jin hyung, you know it's better to stay out of certain things sometimes right? I trust you. I hope you keep up my trust," he added tilting his head.

"Don't!"

"Don't leave-e me with him-m," you said and both the men turned their attention to you.

"Please..." you pleaded Jin.

"Jin hyung, thanks for your help," Jimin said and Jin looked at him. Jin stared at him for a while before getting up and walking to the door.

"What goes around, comes around Jimin," he said without turning around and walked out of the door.

"No... Please..." you watched as he walked out.

"Baby?"

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard his voice. You felt your body shudder.

"Why did you do it?" he asked moving closer to your bed.

"Because I'd rather die-e than be with-h you," you coughed. Your body still felt weak.

You could sense that he is hurt. He didn't say anything. He got up and walked to the door. He turned around and looked at you.

"I'm trying okay? I'm trying to be the person you like. I'm trying hard to be loved by you. So please hold on and help me. I promise I will never disappoint you," he said with desperate eyes.

"Don't try. I'll never love you. You can never be that someone who called 'my lover'" you turned your head away.

You heard the door closing as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Jimin closed the door behind him and leaned on it.

Why does she ever understand my love for her. What more should I do to make her understand...

****

Joon straightened his back as he saw Jin come out now. He decided he should have a talk with him but he didn't choose to as he might alert Jimin.

His phone buzzed. Message from Victor. He saw the message and called him.

"Hey," Victor said from the other side.

"You asked if you can call?"

"Yes, I think I found something on that good hearted doctor. Well not directly related to him but he did check out a problematic guy out of the station once as a witness and proof for the guys innocence," Victor said and Joon listened carefully.

"Okay, I don't see anything-"

"Let me get to the point here Joon. The guy he checked out is none other than Park Jimin," Joon clenched his fist. His heart was beating fast.

"What exactly did he check him out for?"

"Seems like the later beat a student to almost death, well basically death that guy is was in coma. I don't know about now. So he stood as a witness for him that they were at a different place when that happened."

"Was he really falsely accused? I mean Jimin?"

"I don't know man, the case was closed and there are no records after that," Victor said yawing.

"I could really use some rest. My eyes are burning," he added.

Joon chuckled. "Keep me updated. The pretty doctor just left. Seems like he can give us some answers. But we should hope he won't alert the pretty singer. We have to find out if they are a team."

"Shall I keep an eye on him? I can stake out his home." Victor suggested.

"I don't think we can afford our times staking out. But let's consider this as an option though." Joon said.

"Sure, I'll let you know if I find anything else," Victor said and hung up.

Joon saw a car zoom out of the gates.

Pretty boy is going out huh?

****

Jin still couldn't get the image out of his mind.  He kept wondering who you could be and why Jimin kept pushing him away from knowing anything else. It was really disturbing to him.

He pulled out a beer can out of the fridge and opened it. He sat down on the sofa before taking a sip.

He stared at the photo frame on the table among the two other photo frames. A photo of him and Jimin. Jimin was smiling widely wrapping his hands around Jin's waist. That was during Jin's graduation.

He traced his hands against the frame.

"What have you done Jimin? What have you become? Or was I too blind to see the true you all these days?"

He gulped down another sip from the can and leaned back on the sofa. His thoughts have been distracted when his doorbell rang. He frowned and went to the door. He was surprised to see Jimin at the door in the security camera.

"Jimin what are you doing here?" he said as he opened the door. He stopped talking as he saw Jimin in tears.

"Jimin what happened?"

"She just won't understand. She hates me."

"Why don't you come inside and have a talk?" he said as he walked inside followed by Jimin.

"Tell me Jimin. Tell me everything that happened. Who is she and what's going on?"

Jimin stared at him before speaking up.

****

Joon got out of the car and stretched his body. Sitting for long hours in the car made him stiff. He casually walked ahead and went around the home carefully looking for cameras and guards. But there were none. Only a guard at the entrance.

Strange...

He looked for any means of entry inside. The walls were high and he had to do it without dragging attention. He carefully looked at the wall while he walked.

"How do I get in?"

He continued to walk around to see if there is any way to sneak in. 

"What are you hiding in there Jimin?"

So I'm practically considered dead. But hey I don't have any idea of giving up on this story. So please hang in there. The updates might be slow but I'll definitely finish this story.

Look at my baby being cute uwu