Jeon Jungkook

The new guy stared at me, as if I had just transformed into a fire breathing Dragon, ready to eat him. I motioned for him to come and sit next to me, and he stumbled over and plonked himself on the seat besides me. Every boy in the class was staring enviously at him as he adjusted his round glasses over his eyes.

" so, what's your name?" He spat out the water he was drinking and it went all over the table

He spat out the water he was drinking and it went all over the table.

Jeez, am I that attractive? I thought. My thoughts were broken by the cutest voice I had ever heard in my life.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. What's yours?"

I took off my sunglasses (for effect) and smiled at him.

"My name's y/n! Nice to meet you, I'll be showing you around school today"

He smiled and looked back at his work, blushing. Now that i had a good view of his side profile, he looked quite manly with his perfectly defined jawline and he had the most seductive eyes EVER. God I have to stop falling for people.

"Do you need help with math, y/n ?"

WHAT? It was as though a whole new person was speaking. His voice was so ATTRACTIVE. WTF how can he just switch voices like that? I also noticed his muscles beneath his polo shirt, JESUS THE THINGS WERE HUGE.

Then I noticed him staring at me. I looked down at my work. B L A N K.
Then I looked over at Jungkook's work, his whole 4 pages of work.

"Uh, y-yes please"  I said shyly. WHY AM I LIKE THIS?

And there you have it. A super attractive guy leaning over you with his massive muscles for an hour. Could life get better than this? And then it was over and time for me to show him around school.

We stepped out into the hallway and i started my -supposed to be incredibly sexy and alluring- tour of the school by tripping over somebody's bag and almost falling to my death, but surprisingly my ass didn't hit the floor. I opened my eyes and saw jungkook with his face inches away from mine. IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN A DAY AND I WAS FALLING FOR THE NEW GUY.

"Um, y/n are you ok?" He whispered in my ear.
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention he was still holding my waist tightly, and one one of my hands was on his muscly chest while the other was holding for dear life on his shoulder.

The sound of his soft whispers sent shivers down my spine.

"Science lab and boys toilets-" I blurted out. He quickly shifted me so I wasn't a a few inches away from falling to my death and i was now steady on my feet.

"What?" He was giggling at me IN THE MOST ATTRACTIVE WAY EVER. (I know, I'm quite pathetic)

"That's next on my amazing tour" I practically MOANED it back to him, and i cringed so hard at the tone of my voice, I wouldn't be surprised if he never showed up at our school again.

"I like the sound of the science lab AND the toilets" he chuckled, with a swoon-worthy wink.

"I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, Jeon Jungkook"