Chapter 26

Third Person's POV

It had been a few days already ever since the issue, Luna had been busy with her patients while Jackson was spending time with his fellow members. The two would constantly chat whenever Luna had free time.

Luna wasn't sure yet, but she could definitely feel something whenever she talks or spends time with Jackson. She knew she had to figure out whether she like him or not.

Although Luna had been keeping low for a while despite the fact that the entertainment had already released a statement, every time she left her apartment some fans would wait for her outside and asked her if she was dating Jackson or were they really just friends.

Luna tried her best to just smile and move on but it was getting tiresome since she couldn't go to public places that much anymore, it was just like the same incident before.

Some fans recognised her as Yoongi's close friend, some were haters who would call her all sorts of names such as 'slut', 'bitch', or even 'whore'. None of those things bothered Luna since she was used to it.

On the other hand, Jackson went live to try to calm things down after a day of releasing the statement and try to answer some questions. He wanted to convince the fans that he and Luna were just friends. But he knew he didn't just want to be friends, he wanted to become more than that.

He would text her sometimes during night time since those were the times where the both of them were free. Sometimes Mark would find him smiling down at his phone while chuckling to himself. He assumed that the younger one was talking to Luna and would tease him about it.

Jackson would blush a bit and get all giddy which made Bambam and Yugyeom cringe at their older hyung. It was like watching a high schooler in love.

"Ew." Bambam scrunched his face up while staring at Jackson who was grinning wildly and sometimes even randomly yell out loud after reading something on his phone.

"Yah! You're just jealous and how dare you disrespect your hyung?!" Jackson yelled as he chased Bambam down who ran away to hide behind Jinyoung.

"Calm down, why are you acting like kids?" Jinyoung sighed as Bambam used him as shield to block Jackson who was glaring at him.

"He's gonna kill me!" Bambam said while panicking a bit, grabbing onto Jinyoung's arms for dear life.

"Move away, Jinyoung. I'm gonna strangle that kid!" Jackson growled at the younger boy who shrieked and ran again.

Jackson was about to chase after him again when Jaebeom grabbed his shirt to pull him back. Jackson choked and fell on his back with a thud and a groan.

"Can you calm down?" Jaebeom raised an eyebrow at him while crossing his arms.

"Why'd you pull me like that though?" Jackson groaned as he sit up and rubbed his head.

"Hey Jackson, she replied." Mark called out from the couch while staring at Jackson's phone screen.

Jackson perked up and stood up straight, he was feeling excited yet nervous. He really wanted to meet Luna again yet she was busy with two patients to deal with.

"What did she say?" Jackson asked nervously, he was scared since Luna might be the first one that made him go crazy with butterflies.

"She said..." Mark trailed off which made Jackson frown a bit, did she reject him?

"Yes, she said yes." Youngjae butted in as he noticed Mark was taking his sweet time to torture Jackson. Youngjae had an amused smile on his face when Mark pouted at him.

Jackson cheered a bit and ran up to hug Yugyeom who whined loudly and tried to push him off but the older one was strong despite the height difference. Jackson let Yugyeom go and went on to hug Youngjae who just patted him on his back.

"....why don't I get a hug?" Bambam mumbled as he sat down beside Mark who patted his head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Yugyeom will hug you lots tonight." Mark winked at him which made the younger one blushed furiously and swatted his hand away.

Jackson couldn't wait for the weekend to come, he was very excited yet nervous but he wanted to make every second worth it.

It was final, Jackson was gonna ask her the question on their next date.

Luna couldn't stop smiling as she reread the messages she had exchanged with Jackson.

Wang-gae👑:
So, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me again?

Luna:
Of course, I would love to.

Wang-gae👑:
Okay! See you this saturday?

Luna:
Sure, see u saturday uwu!

Luna couldn't wait for their date again. Maybe it was just a friendly hang out, she thought in order to try and calm herself down but it only made her frown. She shook off the feeling and decided to focus on filing the documents on her table.