Chapter 10

The first thing she saw when she entered the cottage was a mess of fishing gear spread all over the floor and Jiyong and Kai in the middle of the mess trying to get somewhat organized.

"Packing's going great or?" she asked playfully.

The two men looked up.

"Jisoo! Good to see you again!" Jiyong stepped out of the mess to give Jisoo a hug.

Kai had his hands full of spinners when he turned around.

"Nice to see you again Jisoo, I'd shake your hand but..." he said with a smile holding out his hands to show Jisoo the spinners. She smiled back.

"I'm good. So how long are you guys planning to be away on this fishing trip? A month?" Jisoo said sarcastically with a joking smile.

Jiyong eyed the mess on the floor and could agree that it indeed looked like they were going to stay away for a long time.

"Though it may appear somewhat chaotic I assure you we have everything under control and no, we'll only be away for a couple of days." Jiyong started and put his arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

"You see this right here-" he continued as he lead Jisoo towards the pile of fishing gear with the intention of enlighten the novice woman of the wonderful world of fishing.

Thankfully Dara saw what was about to happen and immediately intervened.

"Jiyong honey, Jisoo's had a long drive. I'm sure she'll love to hear your fishing stories another time isn't that right sweetie?" Dara said as she put her hands on Jisoo's shoulders and turned her daughter towards the kitchen.

"Thanks." Jisoo mumbled as she let her mother lead her into the kitchen.

When they were out of earshot Dara told her daughter that once you get Jiyong started on telling fishing stories, it's almost impossible to get him to stop.

"You know I love that man and everything about him but the whole fishing thing? Not so much." Dara said and poured two cups of coffee.

Jisoo chuckled and kissed her mother's cheek then grabbed one of the cups and sat down by the kitchen table.

"Yeah I know your opinion on fishing. You know mom, agreeing to marrying a sailor slash fisherman was a brilliant idea." Jisoo said jokingly.

"Shush you!" Dara said and shoved her daughter playfully. Jisoo laughed.

"I'm gonna go sit outside for a while before the sun sets." Jisoo said.

"You do that honey. I've already prepared supper for later so go outside and relax for a while. I'd better go check on the fishermen." Dara said and she rolled her eyes. Jisoo laughed and shook her head.

Jisoo walked closer to the lake and took a seat on the grass. She gazed out over the water when suddenly she heard something. Turning her gaze towards the forest her heart skipped a beat when she saw a very sweaty, but oh so hot, raven come running towards her. Wearing only a tight pink tank top and a pair of very short and very tight black running-shorts with her hair tied up in a high ponytail, the raven made her way over to the brunette in the grass. Jisoo swallowed hard when Jennie came closer, her mouth suddenly felt very dry. Slowly she got up from the grass just before Jennie reached her.

"Hi! I hoped you'd be here when I returned and here you are!" Jennie said panting but enthusiastic.

Jisoo looked at the raven and tried not to stare which turned out to be incredibly difficult as she noticed small beads of sweat running from her neck down between the swell of her breast.