Chapter 1 - Unforgettable

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Alessandro's POV

I was examining my paperwork in my office when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said as I placed my pen on the desk.

The door opened and my best friend, Marco walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, dude." He gave me a cocky smirk as he approached me, his hand in his pocket.

"Hey. Why did you not tell me you were coming?" I asked as I stood up and gave him a man hug.

Marco lived in Italy. He was the heir of a billion-dollar real-estate company. We were childhood friends. We got along very well. He was my partner in crime.

"It was a sudden decision." He winked at me as he sat down on a vacant seat. I smirked, shaking my head.

"I know your Ms. Sudden." I gave him a knowing smirk as I leaned back against my seat.

He laughed and commented mischievously. "I am not you, dude, who is stuck with one but chasing others."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Marco!" I warned him.

He raised his hands in the air in surrender, giving me a smug smirk.

"By the way, how is Isabella?" He asked.

Isabella, the main reason why I was here, in New York. She was the daughter of my mother's best friend, my childhood crush, the woman who I couldn't vanish from my system as much as I had tried. She got under my skin after our passionate night at her my birthday night three years ago. I couldn't get her flawless body, red soft lips, dazzling smile, mesmerizing blue eyes and silky blonde hair out of my mind.

She studied interior design at university here. A year after she had left, I moved to New York to be close to her. I couldn't stay in Italy without seeing her. So while staying here, I worked in our branch office in New York.

"Fine." I replied as I bit my lower lip.

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and the most beautiful creature in the world walked in, closing the door behind her. She wore a black mini dress, showing her slender legs. She looked so beautiful and sexy.

"Hey!" Isabella beamed at us as she approached us.

"Hi." I beamed at him as I stood up.

After greeting Marco, she approached me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. I closed my eyes, breathing in her mind-blowing scent.

"Nice to see you. We were talking about you." Marco commented and gave me a mischievous grin. I gave him a dirty look.

"Oh." Isabella exclaimed, giving me a questioning look.

"Alessandro planned to invite us to a nightclub tonight. He wants to spend some time with you...us." Marco stated, giving me a sly grin.

Bastard!

"Perfect! I would like to spend some time with you as well." Isabella admitted happily and gave me her dazzling smile.

Isabella's POV

After taking a shower, I put on a beige mini wrap dress and did my hair wavy. I applied a light makeup and left as I grabbed my clutch.

When I walked out of my penthouse building, I saw Alessandro leaning against his black Maserati while waiting for me. He wore black denim jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He looked devilishly handsome as always.

I was in love with this man. He was my first and only love. I always hoped that someday we would be together. Actually, spending the night together at my birthday party, I thought I had a chance with him, and we would be together, but he started acting distant towards me. He probably regretted what happened between us.

He changed women like dirty clothes. Seeing him with different women every day made my heart sink.

Then I went to New York for studying at university. I thought if I stayed away from him, I could forget him. But.... No woman could forget the man who took her virginity. Especially if she was in love with him. I missed him terribly.

A year later, Alessandro moved to New York. They had a branch office here. He informed me that there was some problem in some project. So he was going to stay here for awhile. When I heard that he was coming here, I was on cloud nine. I looked forward to seeing him again.

After he had arrived, we started spending more time together. We weren't in a relationship, but I enjoyed spending time with him.

As he saw me, he gave me his charming smile, running his hand through his brown hair.

Ugh! How much I love this smile of his!

He had a dazzling smile that warmed your heart and made you want to smile even if you were sad or angry.

This freaking perfect, heart-warming smile.

"Hey, Ale!" I beamed at him as I approached him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, closing my eyes while breathing in his musky scent.

"Hi." He greeted me with a husky voice and kissed my cheek as he placed his hand on my hip.

****

Alessandro placed his hand on my back as he led us into the nightclub.

As Marco saw us, he waved, calling us. His on-off girlfriend was with him. We waved at them back and approached them.

After greeting each other, we started talking.

Suddenly, a woman approached us and placed her hand on Alessandro's arm.

"Hi. Where did you disappear? I missed you." She purred, giving him a wide grin.

I gritted my teeth, looking at her. She wore a ultra mini red dress. She had black hair and green eyes.

Alessandro cleared his throat and gave me a nervous look. I clenched my fist and averted my gaze.

I hated seeing him with another woman. Every time I saw him with a woman, my heart sank. I felt so jealous. It was unbearable seeing the man who I loved with another woman.

Alessandro pulled back and said nonchalantly. "Hi. I was busy."

"Let's meet as soon as you are free. I will wait for your call. See you." She beamed at him as she placed a soft kiss on his cheek and left.

"Umm..." Alessandro cleared his throat and asked. "Would you like something to drink?"

"No." I replied dryly without looking at him.

"Whiskey and red wine for us." Marco responded.

Alessandro nodded, breathing deeply and walked towards the bar counter.

I was staring at the people who was dancing, bored. I wasn't in the mood anymore. Meanwhile, Marco and Lucy were talking. More correctly, flirting.

Alessandro hadn't still come back. It had been more than fifteen minutes. When I looked at him, I saw him talking to that girl. I clenched my fist angrily. While we were waiting for him, Mister was busy with his slut.

"Hey! What about a dance with me?" A tall man asked, interrupting my thoughts as he approached me.

He had blond hair and blue eyes. He was so handsome, but not as much as Alessandro.

Get a grip, Isabella!

If he is having fun, why shouldn't I?!

I looked at the man and gave him a bright smile as I replied. "With pleasure."

He grinned and held my hand as he led us towards the dance floor.