Part 32

Keerti- that's like a good boy...

Keerti- now I'll talk to you so don't disturb me ok...

Naksh nods...

Keerti- tumhe pata hai dreams tutne pe kaisa lagta hai...tumhe kaise pata hoga dream toh mera tuta tha...

He look at her...

Keerti- Naksh you know what mera ek dream tha.. ki hamari ek choti se duniya ho you me and our little one... But ye dream dream hi reh gaya..and it's all bcoz of you...

Keerti- Kya galti thi meri Naksh..why you did this to me...you know naa I loved you so much.. duniya the tum meri...I did something wrong with you?? haan... naraz the tum mujhse toh lad lete daant lete mujhe...mujhe ek chance to dete..but what you did??

He is listening her silently..

Keerti- Naksh have you ever love me..yaa vo sab jooth tha...

He look at her...

Keerti- why you broke your all promises?? You promised me that you will never leave me...you promised me that you will be always mine only...

His eyes is getting moist..

Keerti- Naksh you broke all your promises..my believe...my heart...on our wedding day...you know kitni khush thi me... I got ready in bride attire and was waiting for you but tum nahi aaye...and jab tum aaye you break everything..you break your keerti Naksh...you break her...

Tears is flowing from her eyes...

Keerti- itni buri hu Kya me Naksh.. that you broke me like this...I haven't force you to love me and marry me you proposed me for marriage..right?? So why you did this to me. Why??

He face is down he is not looking at her...

Keerti- Naksh look at me...

Naksh didn't look at her...

Keerti- look at me...

She hold his face and look at him..

She saw tears in his eyes...

Keerti- Naksh why are you crying??

She wiped his tears...

Keerti- sorry I shouted on you... please don't cry..

Tears is flowing from his eyes continuously...

Keerti- you know naa I can't see you crying...

She again wiped his tears and kissed on his forehead...

He look at her shocked...

Naksh-keerti...I

She put her finger on his lips..

Keerti- shh I said naa quite....

Keerti- you know I'm angry with you...

He look at her...

Keerti- pata hai kyu...

Naksh- kyu...

Keerti- Naksh why you said I love you to Tara...

Keerti- you love me naa...

She cupped his face...

Keerti-Naksh she forced you to say this naa...I know that...Mera Naksh kisi or ko I love you bol hi nahi sakta..

Keerti- Naksh Tara tumhe pareshaan karti hai...

Naksh didn't reply...

Keerti- is Tara ko toh me...