Part 2

~Chanel~

*Phone dialing*

Hello?

Hey Brooke Nic canceled on me again.

"He's such an asshole you need to seriously divorce his ass" she said...

Do you think he's cheating on me? I questioned...

He better not be or I'll break his face.

Am I not good enough for him Brooke? I do everything a wife and a mother is suppose to do.

"Chanel never question your worth for anybody if you're not good enough for him you'll be good enough for somebody else. I'll be over in a few for drinks and we'll talk" she said before ending our facetime call...

*Phone ringing*

Hello?

Mommy can I stay another night at grandmas?

Did grandma say it was alright?

Yeah, she said long as you said I could.

Well it's okay with me although I miss my little "Pooh Bear" I said playfully....

"Ugh mommy don't call me that" he said...

Noah no matter how old you get you'll always be mommies "Pooh Bear" I said...

Well okay mommy I love you.

"I love you more" I said before ending the call..

~Nicholas~

You know you're so beautiful right?

"Thank you!" She said blushing all hard..

I enjoy every minute I get to spend with you.

"I do too, but it's not a lot of time we spend together" she said sounding all sad..

You know why though Ti.

Why don't you just leave her?

You know I would if it was that easy.

"Do you still love her?" She questioned...

Of course I still love her she's the mother of my son.

But you can't love me and her.

Ti don't start you knew what it was from the jump.

"If you don't tell her I will" she said threatening me...

Now why would you jeopardize what we have going on? I questioned...

"I said what I said now get out" she said throwing my clothes at me...

I got dressed and left out slamming the door behind me because she really pissed me off. I've been messing around with Tiara for about 1 year now and every time I see her it's the same shit. She wants me to leave Chanel, but that's not going to happen I can't just walk away from her she's my high school sweetheart. I know the moment she finds out it'll break her heart because she's a good woman and a great mother it just the lack of sex we have be killing me.

I just sat outside of my house in the car and took a few puffs out of my cigar then I heard a car alarm go off and it knocked me out of my thoughts. I glanced over seeing it was Brooke she always comes over and keeps Chanel company. I put out my cigar and got out of my car. Me and Brooke instantly made eye contact she kind of gave me this evil ass look that caught me off guard.

"Hey Brooke" I said breaking the silence...

"Where are you coming from?" She questioned...

I went over to Lawrence's house. Why?

"Mhmmm" she said giving me this I know you're lying face...

Why all that?

"Why do you keep hurting her Nicholas?" She asked...

What are you talking about?

Every time she makes plans with you it's always an excuse to why you can never make it. Are you cheating on Chanel?

"No, I would never cheat on her" I said with a straight face knowing it was a lie...

"What's done in the dark will always come to light" she said before getting in the car and closing the door...

*Next day*

*Alarm clock ringing*

I got up out of bed seeing Chanel wasn't next to me I guess she went on her morning run. I turned on the shower and stepped in as I let the water run down me just thinking about everything. Then, I felt a soft somebody wrap their hands around my waist so I turned around seeing it Was Chanel.

"Good morning my beautiful queen" I said...

"I missed you baby" she said hugging me all tight.

I missed you more.

"How come you never have time for me anymore" she said looking down not even making eye contact with me...

"Baby I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you when I get off tonight" I assured...

You promise?

Yes, beautiful I'm all yours tonight...