Part 3

~Chanel~

*2 weeks later*

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous so I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I haven't felt this sick since I had Noah and that was 9 years ago. I've always wanted another child but, I wanted to make sure it was the right timing. Me and Nic have been good these past two week he has been spending more time with me and Noah.

Mommy are you okay? Noah asked standing in the doorway looking all confused...

Yes, baby I'm fine just a little sick. Where's your dad? I asked getting up and brushing my teeth...

Uh he said to tell you he'll be back he didn't want to wake you.

Did you eat breakfast? I asked scrunching me eyebrows a little...

Yeah, Daddy made me some pancakes, eggs and bacon. Yours are in the microwave I can go get it and bring it to you if you want.

Thank you so much. What would I do without you Pooh Bear?

I went and laid down in bed because I still felt a little sick.

Are you on your way back home?

*Ding*

My King 🤴🏾🖤😘
No, why?

I'm not feeling well and Noah has a football game at 1pm. Can you take him?

*Ding*

My King 🤴🏾🖤😘
Yeah, I'm just dropping my cousin Neko off at the airport then I'll be home. You need me to bring you anything?

No, I'm fine I'll just lay down and rest.

"Noah" I called out...

"Yes, mommy" he answered back...

Daddies going to take you to your football game today

"But mommy I wanted you to take me" he said pouting...

I know baby, but mommies not feeling well I promise I'll make it to the next one...

~Nicholas~

*Moaning*

"Uh fuck me daddy" she said...

You going to cum for me?

Yes, daddy.

Fuck I'm about to cum baby.

I pulled out falling on the bed next to her I was out of breath.

"I really missed you daddy" she said laying her head on my chest...

I have to go soon Noah has a football at 1 o'clock and l have to take him because Chanel isn't feeling well.

"Ugh she always has an excuse to keep you away from me" she said rolling her eyes...