Part 6

~Nicholas~

The biggest mistake I've ever made was messing with somebody close to my wife now everywhere I go she's there.

What's up man? I heard Neko say...

"Nothing much" I replied back dapping him up...

"You told Chanel you took me to the airport a few weeks ago?" He asked catching me off guard...

Yeah, I did.

She asked me about my trip. What's going on with you Nic?

Neko I messed up bad.

"Tell me what happened" he said...

I cheated on Chanel.

"Come on bro really? You can't be serious" he said...

It was a mistake Neko.

I can't believe what I'm hearing come out of your mouth right now Nic. Then, on top of that you put me in the middle of your mess. Do you know how many niggas would love a woman like Chanel? She's everything a man would dream of to come home to Nic. Chanel is family and I'm not about to sit here and lie to her face to cover your ass. I know we're cousins and I love you, but I can't do it this is your mess and you're going to fix it.

Neko I can't fix it because she's pregnant.

"I know I saw" he said...

"I'm talking about Tiara" I said nervously...

Tiara? I know damn well you didn't sleep with her cousin Nic.

Yes, I did.

You're fucking crazy. Her cousin though out of all people?

"I know" I said shaking my head...

~Chanel~

As the night goes by a lot of thoughts have been going on in my head ever since Neko told me he was never with Nic that day. I had a feeling in my gut that Nic was cheating on me, but I wasn't sure.

"You good?" Brooke asked me knocking me out of my thoughts...

"Yeah" I replied back...

"What's wrong?" She asked...

"Nothing" I said knowing I was lying...

Chanel I've known you damn near my whole life so I know when something is bothering you.

Everybody knows I'm a private person when it comes to my personal life especially when it comes to my marriage. I rather talk things out with my significant other instead of letting outsiders in on our relationship problems.

"It's nothing Brooke I'm just tired that's all" I said...

"You know I'm here for you if you need me" She said hugging me...

*1 hour later*

It was about 10:30pm when everybody decided to leave so that left me and Nic to ourselves. Noah was still with my parents he asked to stay so they were taking him to school in the morning.

"Nic can we talk?" I said catching him off guard...

"About what?" He questioned...

"I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me" I said causing him to scrunch his eyebrow...

Okay.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked as a tear fell down my cheek...

The room was quiet for a few seconds before he could answer my question.

"Chanel baby I'm so sorry I promise it didn't mean anything to me" he said...

*smack*

"How could you do this to me? To our family?" I said trying to stop the tears from falling...

"I never meant to hurt you I swear" he said sounding genuine...

"Who is she?" I said calmly...

"If I tell you it'll break your heart" he said with tears in his eyes...

"WHO!?" I yelled...

Tia....

*smack*

"Is that your baby?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears...

"Yes, Chanel" he said as I tried to hit him again, but he grabbed my arms...

~Nicholas~

Admitting to Chanel that I cheated broke me to the core seeing her cry hurt me.

"I'm so sorry" I said hugging her so tight as she cried hysterically in my arms...

"Get off of me" she said pushing me away from her...

"What can I do to fix this?" I asked...

"GET OUT!" She said...

*1 week later*

For the past week I have been staying at a hotel Chanel hasn't been returning any of my calls all I get is her voicemail. I couldn't eat or sleep all I could think about was what I did and how I could fix my marriage.

*Ding*

***-***-****
So, you going to block me?

Stop texting me 😡
Delivered

*Ding*

***-***-****
Now that Chanel knows we can be together 😏

~Chanel~

"Mommy are you okay?" Noah asked...

"Yes, baby mommies fine" I said knowing I wasn't okay at all...

"Mommy it's okay to cry when you're sad" he said hugging me tight causing me to let out even more tears...

I don't like when Noah sees me cry because I'm suppose to be strong for him. I can't eat or sleep my body feels so numb I can barely get myself up for work.

*Ding*

Best 💞🤞🏾
Why haven't you been answering any of my phone calls? 😒

*Ding*

Best 💞🤞🏾
You know what when I get off I'm coming over and your ass better let me in or I'm calling the police to do a wellness check on you. 💯🤗

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💄💋
Are you okay Chanel? I'm worried about you. 😔

*Ding*

Sissy Pooh 💄💋
This isn't like you to not call. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Mommy when's daddy coming home?

"Listen Noah me and daddy need a break from each other" I said as calmly as possible...

"Did daddy make you cry?" He asked sounding all concerned...

"You know I love you right?" I said changing the subject...

"Yes, I love you too mommy to the moon and back" he said kissing my cheek then tummy...