[13] Yujin's past

Wonyoung opens her wallet as she stares and smiles at that one picture and the only remembrance she has of one her childhood friends. She grins while Sakura stands beside her. "Is that you and your friend?" Sakura asks and Wonyoung nods.

"I didn't even get her name. It's just she got my name and then I don't know anymore where she is right now." Wonyoung sighs and Sakura gasps a little. "Hmm? You look like you seen a ghost." Wonyoung chuckles.

"Ah no. I'm just feeling sorry about you." Sakura says and flashes a weak smile.

"You'll meet her probably soon enough, Keep your hopes high, Wonyoung." Sakura smiles and then walks away from the younger..

Sakura then walks towards back inside the small shelter on their boat and thinks about the unknown girl in that picture with Wonyoung.

"Isn't she Yena's accomplice?"

******************

Yena's crew walks on the high grounds while Chaewon's focused on her drone. Controller on her hands, Knives on both of their waists, Masks on their faces.

Soon Chaewon's drone beeps. "I found it. She whispers and points at the tunnel with 2 guards beside the entrance. Yena and Yujin shares eye contact before throwing the knife on both of the 2 guards' heads.

Yujin drags the bodies on the bushes and wears the glasses that Sakura gave to them. "Lasers." Yujin says and then pulls her gun.

Luckily that her gun has a silencer, it makes a lot easier for them to go through. Yujin shoots the circles or sources of the lasers and follow the two of her unnie' inside the tunnel.

"So this thing goes deeper and deeper?" Yujin asks and Chaewon nods. Yena leads the way as they reached the underground facility. "Damn it's huge." Yujin whispers and Yena chuckles. "Indeed you're still a kid in your mind."

Yujin flinches as she heard what Yena just said.

*Flashback*

15 years ago....

"Yah! Let's make a sand castle!" Yujin shouts and grins at the the kid a year younger than her. "Okay!" the girl shouts back and then runs to Yujin at the sand square. "What's your name by the way?" Yujin asks.

"My name is Wonyoung. What about you?" The younger girl asks while Yujin smiles.

"My name is Y-"

"Wonyoung-ah, time to go home!" The younger girl's mother shouts from their behind. But when her mother sees her daughter playing with another kid, she pulls her phone and then walks towards them.

"Hey, Can you take a picture with my daughter?" Wonyoung's mother said and Yujin did what the old lady said. "Thank you for being friendly with my daughter." Her mom says and then bids her farewell to Yujin.

Yujin looks down at her foot and smiles.

But her smile never came back ever again after her parents abandoned her in the streets. Growing up with strangers and other kids who seeks of shelter and food but instead....

"Yah! I told you not to sleep here in my slot! This is my territory!" A guy shouts and pushes Yujin away.. but instead a black coated girl came to help her.

"Shh." The coated girl says as she places her finger on Yujin's lips.

"I'll handle this."

And Yujin witnessed how the coated girl slashes the guy's throat, blood covering the coated girl's face and then turns to Yujin and smiles afterwards.

"Why did you do that?" Yujin asks innocent.

"I pay my respects by smiling these disgusting men who killed my parents." The coated girl smiles. "My name's Yena. Choi Yena."

"And Just in case, You want a place to live forever. Come with me." Yena says and hands a mask to Yujin.

and Yujin without even hesitating or resisting.

"I'm in for that." Yujin replies.

"Good." Yena grabs Yujin's hand and pulls her inside a van. "Let's go chaewon-ah."

"Let's welcome our new crew member."

*End of Flasback*