Part 9

~Chanel~

Every time I get around Nic I get flashbacks of how happy we used to be I get so sad reminiscing about the past. Sometimes I think about forgiving him and taking him back, but I know our love will never be the same. The trust wouldn't be there and without trust there's no point in being with that person. I just laid down in bed and scrolled on my phone realizing I never texted Omari. I didn't want to seem desperate so I waited a few business days.

Hey it's Chanel.

*Ding*

***-***-****
I thought I'd never hear from you ever again.

I had to wait to text you 😭

*Ding*

***-***-****
I forgot women aren't like men. 😂😂😂

It isn't too late is it?

*Ding*

***-***-****
No, gorgeous not at all.

Me and Omari talked for a while before I called it a night.

*1 week later*

Today I find out the sex of my baby even though I want a mini me I want another boy. I decided to put my pride to the side and let Nic come to my appointment.

"How's mom and the baby feeling?" Doctor Jenkins asked as she entered the room...

"I feel good" I said...

What are you hoping for?

Well I want another boy.

How about you dad?

"I want me a little princess" Nic said...

Well let's take a look here.

I watched as she squirted the jelly stuff on my belly then I looked over at the ultrasound monitor.

"Your baby has an excellent heart beat" she said causing me to smile...

"He or she doesn't like to stay still at night" I said...

"It's a boy" she said...

"I knew it was a boy babe" I said...

"I figured it was a boy too" he said...

After the doctor wipe off the jelly I sat up just staring at Nic.

What's wrong? He asked...

"Nothing" I said as I wiped away a tear before it fell...

Thank you!

For what?

"For letting me come it means a lot to me" he said...

You're welcome!

"Can I take you to lunch" he asked...

I suppose you can.

*2 hours later*

After lunch I went to the house me and Nic bought during our marriage to get a few of my clothes I left.

"Here let me get that for you" he said as he grabbed a pair of my shoes from the top closet...

*kissing*

"Nic wait" I said...

Just tell me you don't love me anymore and I'll stop.

I can't.

"I love you Chanel I want you back" he said causing me to tear up...

"You hurt me" I said trying not to cry...

I know I did baby and I'm sorry.

*kissing*

He gently laid me on the bed and started making love to me. Even though I hated him so much I grave every bit of him.

~Tiara~
Nic has blocked all the numbers I tried calling him from on his phone so I decided to pop up instead. When I pulled up I saw Chanel's BENZ parked outside and it made me so angry. She's the reason why he isn't returning any of my phone calls.

I sat outside for about another hour and just when I was about to pull off they came walking out.

*screaming*

He thinks he can abandon me and my unborn child just wait until I'm finished with his ass. I just stared at them through the car window I watched how he hugged and kissed her. I don't regret sleeping with Nic at all because Chanel wasn't pleasing him so I did.

I waited until Chanel pulled off and Nic went inside the house. I got out of my car, walked over to Nic's Benz truck slashing 3 of his tires and keying the words "FUCK YOU" on both sides of his car.

~Nicholas~

Before work I decided to go on one of my morning runs. When I stepped out of the house I noticed my car tires were flat and someone keyed my car.

*phone dialing*

911 what's is your emergency?

Uh I would like to make a police report.

Okay sir can you tell me what's going on?

"This crazy bitch destroyed my car" I said in frustration...

Okay sir I'll have officers dispatched to your address as soon as possible.

*20 minutes later*

"Can you tell me what happened?" One of the the officers asked...

I care outside and saw my car like this.

Do you know who did it?

"Yes, my wife's cousin Tiara" I said...

What makes you think she did it?

Because she has been harassing me.

Harassing you how?

She keeps calling my phone from different numbers and leaving crazy voice messages.

Where can we find Tiara?

I gave them her address and they wrote a police report then went about their business.