4|Bully

Bully

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung's POV

I failed myself once again.

My mouth weighed heavier than anything when I attempted to console the girl before she left me. She was hurt, I could see it. She was hurt by the way I talked to her. I wanted to tell her thank you. Thank you for not running away from me like other people do, thank you for offering me the water bottle even though I couldn't accept it. But, instead she thought I was being mean and cold when I couldn't help the way I sounded.

I don't know why I cannot make any expressions or even talk in different tone. It's not a symptom of autism, but something else. the concept of expression was something new to me until few years ago. I was never taught how to talk to people or how to express my emotions. After all, I was living like an orphan until six years ago. There was no body to teach me.

The girl.

She's very pretty.

Although, I didn't see her more than six seconds, but I managed to look at her for six seconds when she wasn't looking. She was biting her lips in nervousness while she was talking to me. Her voice had this distinctive tone that I learnt newly.

It feels like it's been forever since I talked to someone new other than my brother. Usually talking to V always consisted of an angry tone. I never knew how people sounded when they were angry before meeting my brother. V fortunately and also, unfortunately, taught me how to be or sound angry.

The girl taught me something new too. Her tone was soft and it felt welcoming and nice. Maybe that's how people sound when they are being nice. Or was it sympathy that V was talking about?

I felt happy that I finally talked to someone and surprisingly I didn't feel panicky after talking to her. Maybe I am not completely broken? Maybe I can talk to people if I make any effort? Maybe... just maybe.

Jiah told me once that I need to make a friend and that friend should be someone who makes me feel comforted and around who I can be calm and collected without any worries.

Wait, hold on... Jiah.

Jiah needs me now.

With that one sudden realisation, I decide to walk out of the room to Jiah's room.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Jiah's room

You enter the room and immediately get invited by a neat and warm looking bedroom. By the look of it, it looks like she is the type of person who likes to be organised. Everything was put in their places. Her bed had a light blue coloured blanket with some cute looking plushies placed on top it. As your eyes catch a very cute one, you reach her bed and pick up the plushie.

"That's so cute." You talk to yourself.

You sat down on her bed, sighing to yourself gently. Your head consisted of only one thing and that is V. That one letter named boy who is now on the very bottom of your list. He was not only rude infront of people, he also deceived you by practically faking something so serious.

Jiah informed you that she's also a psychology student, therefore you are more likely to meet her in some of your classes. You cannot wait for the next day and start everything afresh. Everything related to V will be put aside. Hopefully. As you were ready to dissolve into the tranquillity, you hear a crash.