A Talk

Black Hat went in the room after you and closed the door. You didnt see Vincent in there at all,he must be eating toast again.

Black Hat sat down gesturing for you to sit down as well,you sat down and he just smiled at you for a little bit

(Credit for art goes to lpsrockstars07! Thank you so much for the art! Go and follow them!)

As you say down,you began to get nervous. Maybe it was due to the fact that Vincent wasn't in the room? You didn't know.. But something was off.

"(Y/N) im about to tell you what that man was. Are you ready?"

'So it WAS a man' you thought. "Yes sir,that would be nice information." You said kind of annoyed at the fact that he still has said nothing about this man up until now.

He sits up and takes a deep breath. "Ok,well it all started when I was about seventeen. I had this friend by the name of Vendetta. We all called him sticks because he was so skinny and weird." He said as he chuckled at the memory.

"We were outside acting like little children,in other words fools. Checking out girls,eating out,ignoring the elders and so on. It was a very dark night,darker then usual. It was only around 5:00 PM and we were told to come back inside and we didn't listen. We just stayed outside playing with sticks and any other kind of destructive things that we could find. We then saw this man,he kind of,looked deformed. Not normal at all. He had this type of black smoke radiating off of him and he was bent over as if he got shot in the stomach. Or worse." He said with fear striking his voice.

"The man walked closer to us,we didn't move mainly because we we're stupid but also curious. He then stoped right next to us then touched Vendetta on the shoulder and fell to the ground,laughing. It scared me to be completely honest with you dear."

"I then looked to my friend who was now looking at me with pain and anger in his eyes. He too then fell to the ground, and then screamed. He had the Balck smoke from before coming from his body as well. I tried to help him up and ask him what just happend. But he pulled away from me. And said 'I will never forgive you for not helping me.' That was the worst thing he could have said to me." He said while looking down,sad.

I looked down too until he spoke up again.

"And do you want to know what the worst part is?"

I nodded and he said.

"The worst part is, Vincent is his son."

I stand up "WHAT?"

_______________________________________
Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this chapter! I had alot of fun coming up with something so intriguing and new! And a big thanks to lpsrockstars07 again for doing the art for the story! I honestly love it so much!

But if anyone else wants to do art dor this story,then please contact me threw text please! I would love to get new and different art styles in this. Bc I honestly love all art styles!❤

-The Weirdo