Chapter 33: The last drop part 2

"Sorry, but our job here's done! Hehe, mission complete!" They shouted, running towards the entrance quickly. "Wait! That way isn't safe!" Sarafina shouted. She may be losing consciousness and her senses, but she could still feel that something else was here. Something big...Something hungry. The vice boss looked back towards them, not even surprised by their actions. "Those guys... They're leaving their comrade who's had knocking done on him behind.." A few seconds later yells were heard. "Well that's an encouraging sign..." The woman sighed as one of the men yelled, "What the hell is thaaaat?" "That Gourmet Reviver..! What the hell did he revive?!"

Without warning the wall shattered down and in between the chunks something large came into play. It was a gigantic pale-skinned creature with a mostly irregular body shape that partially resembles that of a sauropod. It has a large growth atop its body from which many heads grow. On its front, two heads also grow, and on its backside has another head growing which serves as a tail. It has at least sixteen visible heads. As if that giant bug wasn't bad enough. The Gourmet Reviver calmly glanced behind him, seeming almost happy.

"So you've come... Ruler of ice hell, Hellboros...!" The green-haired man called over to it when at the same time the bug parasite thing shedded it's old skin. "Wha...?!" Teppi shouted in surprise then quickly dodged an attack by the tail and quickly bounded away from it, putting space between him and it. "Th...this guy...! He already molted?! What amazing growth speed..." The way he sounded amazed was not reassuring. The two creatures seemed to notice each other then the many heads charged at the scorpion-like thing only to have a head removed. From the stump where the head was taken, a new one grew back in a matter of seconds.

The Hellboros had some of its heads grab each leg of the parasite and started to pull on the limbs when the trapped creature had something come out of its butt and cut more of the hydras's and literally picked up the much larger opponent up. "Uoh, he picked it up!" Teppei shouted. "That's quite a bug to go up against the boss of the ice continent without any kind of hesitation. On the other hand, the Hellboros hasn't eaten anything in a 100 years, so it doesn't see the bug as anything but food."

The two men watched as the bug's momentum launched itself and the Hellboros high into the air and through the cave's ceiling, moving the fight onto a different field. The Gourmet Reviver turned and looked at the plant that completely covered the ice. "Gourmet Reviver" Match started. Teppei turned his head to look over at the vice-boss' direction was shocked to what he found. While everyone else was occupied, Match had cut off his frozen leg, somehow standing even though his leg was gone.

"Do you think you could overlook me, as I go after the soup, from here?" Teppi stared at the vice boss in shock even as he continued. "And if I can... Afterwards... I wanna bury all these guys with the Show Window as their grave makers. Because I'm...the only one who can still move.. Until then.. Please just shut your eyes to us..." He finished and started to turn towards his fallen. Sarafina crawled herself over to the unconscious Toriko, grabbed a part of the plant and pulled herself up to a kneeling position. "Your friends aren't dead! I can still hear their heartbeats...they're alive." Sarafina said

The blonde man continued to stare at her in shock until the Gourmet Reviver spoke. "The little miss is right. There's no need for a burial. Those yakuza look like they're shining brighter than the Show Window." Teppei told him. Sarafina felt her strength running dry, there was only so much she could do before she slipped into a deep sleep again. "Toriko..." She said softly, gazing at the man before her. Was he still alive?! She focused her ears and stayed quiet...there! His heartbeat. Even though he took one hell of a beating, he was still breathing normally. "You're so lucky your still alive... I was so worried about you..." Sarafina told him warily, completely relieved, not noticing Teppi joining her.