Flashback: (Y/N) Vs Triple H

That's right! ANOTHER FLASHBACK CHAPTER!

The rivalry between (Y/N) and Triple H is fondly remembered by many. Even though it wasn't the best it did deliver one great match at Extreme Rules. It was a rivalry that no one saw coming, but that everyone wanted to see.

Rivalry Theme: Nightmare- Avenged Sevenfold

THE BEGINNING

The year is 2010, Triple H and Shawn Michaels were back at it as DX while (Y/N) was hanging around the mid card not really doing much. However, as DX came up against The Legacy they needed a third man. (Y/N) surprised many when he came out to assist DX and even was given the honor of being a member of DX for the entire rivalry. Once the final battle had concluded, DX stood tall. As the three celebrated Stephanie McMahon came down to the ring and what would come next would light up the WWE...

The crowd was cheering as DX had finally put down The Legacy, as the three men celebrated Triple H's wife Stephanie came down to celebrate her husband's victory. She and Triple H shared a touching moment until..

Cole: "Wait a minute! A Silencer DDT to Shawn Michaels!"

King: "What?!"

While Triple H had his back turned (Y/N) put his plan into motion by delivering a Silencer DDT to Shawn when his guard was down. After the DDT was delivered, Triple H turned around and was wide eyed as he looked at (Y/N), who simply looked at Shawn, back at Hunter, and shrugged before super kicking The Game.

King: "What is it with this guy? They won the match!"

Stephanie went to check on her husband before (Y/N) grabbed her by the arm

Cole: "Wait, wait, wait! He's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do!"

Stephanie tried to pull away from (Y/N), but his grip remained firm as he pulled her into a Silencer DDT

Cole: "A DDT to Stephanie! I can't believe this!"

King: "This is absolutely despicable! He has no right to do that!"

Triple H saw this and became enraged as he chased (Y/N) out of the ring. (Y/N) mocked him as he did the signature DX Chop

(Y/N): "Suck it!"

He then tore his DX wristband off and threw it at Triple H as he walked to the back...

THE BUILD UP

(Y/N) and Triple H went back and forth over the following weeks. (Y/N) would appear via satellite in the middle of Triple H's matches or attack him from behind. Triple H fought (Y/N) off sometimes and would track him down and give him a beating. Tonight though things would be a bit different.

DX had just defeated their opponents and were celebrating in the ring..

(Y/N): "Hey Hunter! Up here buddy!"